"You should probably shower; the chlorine isn't good for hair." He says and I lose my breath looking at him.

"Um... yeah, you're right." He says and I move to the shower, removing my clothing and rinsing off, washing my hair and the rest of my body.

"I'm going out to lunch with a friend, do you want to come?" Harry calls out.

"Yeah, I'd love too, whose it with?" I say back, turning the nozzle of the shower off and applying leave in conditioner to my hair.

"Oliver Grey." He says as he pops his head into the bathroom as I stand in a towel.

"Shut the fuck up, Oliver Grey as in renowned English casting director." I turn around and my mouth drops.

"It's nothing, just catching up." He shrugs off.

This definitely isn't nothing.

******

"Look its nothing major but we want you to send in a tape to Nolan, we've spoken to Jeffrey and he thinks it's a great idea, however, it's just debatably up to you mate." Oliver speaks as he takes a sip of his espresso.

I look around the small café and I adjust myself, taking my scarf off because of the warmth coming from the heaters around the shop. I've always liked this café but when I was younger I guess it looked a lot bigger than what it is and the fake plants that hang around the shop looked a lot more realistic, now they look dull and lifeless but the comforting feeling I get from being in here after all these years gives me a lot of joy. Oliver runs his hand through his sandy blonde hair and hands Harry a plastic sleeve with documents in it and Harry examines it.

"And like I said, it's an all-male cast and the film has little dialogue, plus your character isn't all that prominent within the film, but I can tell you you're gonna need to get your hands a bit dirty." Oliver says with a smile and Harry laughs.

"But how about you! The infamous Miss Tilly Jackson! God you in 'Pond' besides Eric was amazing, what's coming up soon?" He asks me with a giant smile, the gap in between his teeth showing.

"About two weeks ago, I wrapped filming a movie with Spielberg." I say softly across the table.

"Spielberg!" Oliver says loudly with a clap of his hands, more so announcing it than asking.

"Shhh! It's a secret and won't be out until late next year, press begins next July." I say laughing as he covers his hand.

"Sorry but that's major! Congratulations Tilly!" He says finishing is espresso soon after.

"Thank you so much." I say back a little louder.

"What's next then?" Oliver asks me.

"I have a few things coming up, but nothing major. There's a small Parisian film I'm featuring in but it isn't a major role." Oliver looks at me and raises one eyebrow and sits back in his chair, one arm slouched over the back of it as if questioning something, turning something over in that mind of his.

"Look, I shouldn't even be saying this right now, but I'm going too... Are you familiar with Jane Campions work?" Oliver says as he leans into the table and I swallow hard.

"Jane Campion is one of your favourite film makers, right Tilly?" Harry says.

"Of course, she's legendary! But she hasn't made a film in years..." I say.

"She's just finalised and approved a script for a new film, filming should commence in about a month. It's a period piece, sometime in the late 1970s... the main character, Naomi Willis, is around nineteen years old, living with her mother and father in Brighton when she murders her mother and father for the abuse and trauma, they've inflicted on her. She flees to flees to New York and begins a new life as an artist. The film does have some explicit scenes but I assure you it would give you the exposure you need to be remembered in Hollywood."