Chapter9

{heya folks! I am so so sorry for updating soooo late. I've been busy with my exams, assignments and a lot more things! Gosh! I know you all love me that much that you'll forgive me 😋. Because I love you allllllll!
I hope you'll like this chapter}
---------------

Henry pulled the door and allowed me to exit first. He switched the car button on and like a gentleman, asked me to hop in first. Quite a man he is. I mentally gave a pat on my back for agreeing to come along with him. He looked beautiful especially in the sun. Almost like Edward, his skin shining as if diamonds were placed all over his face. He's such an amazing view that I can admire all day long.

"Babe! Can you please stop checking me out" he mused.

I never realised I was checking him out.

"Umm! What if I don't" I replied with a smirk. Take that!!

"Oh god. Natalie. The way you look at me.. Ughggghgggghhh.. It turns me on. I might take you right here , right now." He said making me laugh. Because apparently he made me blush like hell and to hide it, I simply laughed.

We arrived at my place shortly and he offered to stay in the car and wait for me. I wanted him to go but he insisted on waiting so I gave in. However I welcomed him home and asked to wait inside the house, considering the etiquettes and at the end of the day he is my professor. I must show him some respect.

I took a quick shower and dressed up casually within a few minutes. Aware of the fact Henry is waiting for me downstairs,I took the least time possible. Checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I hurried down the stairs, only to notice my adorable professor waiting for me patiently in the living room.

"Pro.. I mean Henry I am all ready to go" I announced. He turned towards me,

"Well! Well! You look lovely dear and surprisingly unlike others, you didnt take much time to look this lovely" he winked with a smirk and stood before me.

Now! How should I react to this. Bitch. Start taking PD classes. My conscience scoffed at me.

"Let's go" he said and took my hand I his.

I nodded and we got out of the house. I locked it and hurried to Henry's car. Luxury. This is what comes into my mind whenever I see it.

Most of the car ride was quite. Henry was relaxed since his father is out of danger now. We reached the hospital soon and without saying a word Henry got off the car. For a moment, I thought Henry is going inside the hospital, without me. But, he instead of going to the hospital's direction took a turn towards my me, and like a gentleman pulled the door for me. These small gestures of Henry makes me smile all the time.

I gave him a small peck on his cheeks since I wanted to reward him for this. I noticed his cheeks going red. Awww. Such a lovely man he is. No wonder, why all girls at our college literally drool over him. I must consider myself lucky. I mentally compliment myself.

"Nats! Thank you for coming. It means a lot" he said all of a sudden.

God. He is so formal at times.

"Henry. Seriously don't be so formal now. You know I wanted to come" I replied in the most polite way. I really don't want to annoy him but Cmon! He should not be so formal nit atleast with me.

He started laughing forcing me to give him a look.

"What?!" I questioned him.

"Oh nothing baby. I wasn't being 'formal' as you said. I was just being genuine" he answered giving a little pat on my head as if I am a child. Huh.

Maybe he is correct. Ignoring everything I asked him to move. Otherwise the visiting hours will get over.

Suddenly On our way to the main entrance of the hospital, I remember something.