steve and obama get heated 😫💞

a/n: im sorry i sent my friend alex this photo:

and he said to do this. so here i am 😜‼️enjoy

steve slowly opened the door to his dirt house, after a long night out partying. his boyfriend, obama, was waiting for him. "what time do you call this?" obama asked, clearly annoyed.
"o-oh, um.. i was just having a lot of fun, and i kinda lot track of time." steve stuttered, with a nervous smile.

"what were you doing at the party?" obama growled, slamming steve against the door. steve looked into obama's eyes with fear, as obama's breath fanned his face. "just-just drinking.. dancing.. the usual." steve said.
"may i add making out with alex to that?"
obama asked, with a seductive grin.

"how did you know- nng-" steve's sentence was cut off as obama shoved his (sanitised) fingers down his throat. he cupped steve's ass and groped it with his free hands. "how about you use that mouth for something useful, hmm?" obama whispered seductively into steve's ear. steve knew exactly what he meant.

he nodded and got down on his knees, and started unzipping his trousers. "no hands." obama smirked when steve whined. steve's mouth started to water when he saw obamas big fat juicy horse cock stand up, leaking into his boxers. steve licked his lips, ready to give obama the ultimate gawk gawk 9000. he kissed the tip of his cock, licking the slit. obama groaned slightly. steve bit the band of his boxers and pulled them down. he took obama's cock fully into his mouth, choking. this took obama by surprise, and he let out a loud groan. "n-ngh! you d-dirty slut." he growled.

steve smirked and took his obama's little guy out of his mouth. he stares up at obama, giving him a puppy dog look. "what are you looking at, bitch?" obama growled. "get back to work." steve gave him a wide grin and began kitten licking obama's cock. obama groaned in displeasure, he couldnt stand the teasing. suddenly, obama bucked his hips up, forcing his cock straight down steve's throught, causing him to choke and gag.

"dont try and control me, whore." obama yelled, grabbing steve's hair and roughly fucking his square throat. he came into his mouth, and looked shocked when steve swallowed it. obama chuckled, getting up to get a tissue to wipe the cum from steve's face.

as he was wiping his cheek, he noticed cum in between steve's thighs. "oh-?" he said, amused. "is this mine?" steve closed his legs, blushing. "you didnt cum from me fucking your mouth did you?" obama chuckled. "you really are a good for nothing slut." he whispered into his ear. steve whined - he was ready.