chapter 3

Don't be a woman that NEEDS a man. Be a woman that a Man NEEDS.

                                                                                      - valentina valentine

Valentina's POV

I woke up inside my room a little bit confused. then yesterday's events came back to me. from Mr. Montesinos to Christian. suddenly i started to feel angry. how dare he walk up to my office and act like he owned everything. that arrogant prick.

Getting out of bed i walk into my closet. i picked out a black peplum dress with red accessories,and red peep toe pumps.

i enter my bathroom to take a shower.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

i walk into my office to find that Lucy wasn't there.

"Lucy" i called. "Lucy?!" i call again but no answer.

i gave up and decided to call her on the phone.

"hello." Lucy says in a raspy voice.

" hey,Lucy i was just seeing if you are coming to work. "

"oh.crap i can't today. i have a really bad head ache" head ache my ass. she just has a bad hangover.

" OK. will you be here on Monday." i ask

" umm...yes. oh and i almost forgot. i rescheduled your appointment with Mr. Evangelista. He's supposed to be comming around 3 again. and Mr. Montesinos wants to speak with you before that appointment so if you can just give him a call that would be great.  your also suppose to have the monthly check up with kim and kanye. "

" Ok thanks so much hope you feel better." i say rolling my eyes.

"thanks bye." with that she hung up.

Now i have to talk with that awful man. that America calls a model. Alejandro Montesinos. i sat at my desk hoping Alejandro would not pick up when i called him. But oh luck was not on my side today.

" Hello. this is Valentins Valentine's office Am i speaking with Alejandro Montesinos."

" Yes you are. And would you like to meet me for coffee so we can go over the arrangments for the women i'd like to meet." he says. over the phone he doesn't sound so annoying but when you meet him in person. oh lord.

" sure I will bring resume's for the girls i have in mind." I truely don"t understand why people do this. Yes this is my job and i want to make money. But that doesn't mean i want people to fall in love with the wrong person. love is suppose to happen naturally. but truth be told I myself does not know how to be in love with someone.

"yea sure that would be no problem. meet me in front of the starbucks on spooner street." after saying that he hung up.

i begin to pack what i need in a breif case. such as the resume's and my coat. locking the door to my office i walked out of the building and into my red ferrari F430. A/N: i don't know much about cars. I'm not even sure that is a car. But play along. ok on with the book.

i arrived at starbucks. it was around 1:45. I see Alejandro just waiting there.

" i'm so sorry i hope you weren't waiting too long. there was a little bit of traffic." i lied. there was no traffic i just drive slow.

" no your fine I just got here."  he says wathing me sit down and bring out all the resume's for the girls.

" good. ok i think that lily would be a good contestant." i show him a picture of a beautiful woman with blonde hair and green eyes.

" she works as an attorny. so she's very smart. what do you think." i ask him.

" i do agree she is beautiful. but I've already dated her." he tells me a sly smirk on his face. He looked so proud of him self.

This is how it went for about and hour. i would show him a picture of a girl and he would pick out something he didn't like or that he already dated her. this man is such a profectionist. all the girls i showed him he didn't like.i was starting to get irrated.

" I give up. i don"t know what to do anymore. let me just bring some of the girls and see if you like them in person rather than pictu-" i was cut off when i here some one yell my name. the voice was famliar.

" so you fall asleep when you talk to me but your wide awake when your talking to him. that doesn't seem fair now does it. "  OH GOD.

A/N: hope you guys liked it. i tried to make this chapter long but i couldn't. so sorry.

do you guys like Alejandro or Christian?

i might do the next chapter on christian's or Alejandro's POV. anyways vote comment and share. this chapter had about 834 words in it.  that's not valentina it's just the dress shes's wearing.