Chapter 2: First Lesson

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much." She said.

Once she looked at me, her eyes grew wide. She froze. I also froze too. Wow...

"You're Niall?" She said shocked.

"The one and only. And you must be Liz." I said extending my hand for her to shake.

She took it and shaked it, still very shocked.

"Nice to meet you." She said, flustered.

"You too." I said. I gave her a nice smile, but really I was gawking at her.

She is absolutely stunning. Her brown curly hair flowing down her shoulders looked so soft and shiny. She had these lips that looked so pink from all the times she was probably licking them.

She wasn't one of those really skinny girls. She had amazing curves. Her dark brown eyes are staring right into mine. I don't know if I will be concentrated to teach her how to play the guitar, but I'm glad she chose me. Soon enough, the other lads came in.

"Hey, Im Louis" Louis said extending his hand.

Liz took it and Louis dragged her into a hug. She was surprised but hugged back. I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. I shouldn't even be jealous. I just met this girl for gods sake. But I still hoped I would've hugged her instead. I wanted her to be in my arms already. Even if it was just for a split second.

Louis broke the hug and said, "Sorry I'm a hugger."

"I can tell." Lizzie said smirking.

God, she looks so cute doing that.

Harry was next to talk. He didn't exactly say anything at first. He pulled her into a hug first which was strange to me. He then said hello to her and I swear he was tearing up. What is up with him?

The others introduced themselves and they made some small talk with her. Soon after I guided Liz into my room for the lesson. Everyone gave me winks as we walked upstairs. I just rolled my eyes at them. We got into my room and I closed the door.

"Do you know anything about the guitar?" I asked her.

"I know it has six strings. Does that count?" She said chuckling, turning red.

I laughed.

"Yeah that definitely counts." I said, sarcastically.

She laughed too.

"Okay so lets start with something simple." I said.

She nodded and took out her guitar. It wasn't that fancy but I liked it. She even signed it.

"I like your guitar." I said.

"Thanks. My mum gave it to me." she said her smiling growing bigger.

She must love her mum a lot.

"So we are gonna learn the E minor and the C chord." I said.

She nodded.

I grabbed my guitar and put my fingers in the E minor chord. She looked at it and she tried to do it. But she couldn't. I smirked at her.

"Like this." I said putting her fingers the right way.

As cliche as it seems, I felt something that I never felt before when I touched her. It was as if the touch sent a message through out me. It felt strange, but nice.

"Okay so now it should sound like this." I said.

I strummed my guitar and She did the same.

"Good now lets learn the C chord then we could put the two chords together." I said.