Chapter 2 feelings

Kara went to bed early she just wanted him but she knows that he would never love her.
They went to school the next day Kara sees Mike with a blackeye she rushes to him and hugs him. But pulls back snd touches his face gently
"Oh my god mike are you ok?!" Kara says worried
"I am fine, just fell and tripped and hit my eye" Mike says lying
"Mike that was a lie, did you're mother do this??"
"How did you? Yeah she did but don't tell anyone please Kara"
"I won't I promise"
"Hey uh Kara can you do me a favor?" Mike asked walking next to her very close
"Yeah what is it?" Kara says smiling
"We have to preform today, our parts and I changed things up a little. Would you do me a favor and kiss me right now" Mike says stopping her and taking her to the, end of the stairs.
"Why?" Kara says looking at his lips
"Just do it ok?" Mike says pulling her closer, Kara crashes her lips into his and he cups her face. Mike pulls back "thats what I changed princess, we have to kiss in our part in theater"
"Wait... what- what why??" Kara says confused and scared
"Because over the past few months you have been very cute and helpful and I wouldn't mind dating you. But after this play you can come to my house and study" he says winking
"Ohhhh okayy" Kara says smiling
They went to theater, and everyone else performed and it was their turn.
"Oh my beautiful Kara, where are you?" Mike says looking around for her
"I am right here love" she says wrapping her arms around him.
"Well you look beautiful!" Mike says with a smile
"Thank you darling, now dont we have some cooking to do and some chores?" She says walking back and starts cleaning
"That can wait my love" he grabs her hand and kisses her softly she deepens the kiss. The audience snd the teacher claps.
"Well done, Kara and Mike! You both get an A!" The teacher says
First period has passed, it was a long day they walked home together to mikes house. Kara had texted her mom saying she is studying with a friend. She responded ok have fun!
Mike opened the door, they ran upstairs once they got to his room she looked around. She saw posters of bands and a gaming computer with a PlayStation. The walls were painted green. Mike walked up to Kara and took off her backpack. He put his hand on her waist and began kissing her neck. She moaned that felt amazing. "What are you doing Michael?" She says moaning
"Just let me" he says still kissing her neck but pulls back and starts kissing her lips feverishly. They started taking off each other's clothes Mike helped her with protection. They did this for awhile until they were out of breath. Kara moved closer to Mike rubbing her hand down his chest. "That was amazing!!" She says burying her neck into his.
"Yeah it was, you are a really good kisser princess" Mike says smiling
"Really? I didn't think I was!" She says laughing and smiling. She had put her shirt on and she got off the bed. "Mike I have to go now, that was amazing, truly amazing!! See you tomorrow"
Mike comes up behind her and kisses her check sofly
"Come here" Mike says putting his arms out
She hugs him tightly "i like you a lot" Kara says looking at his eyes
"I like you too" he says cupping her face and kisses her softly.
Kara came home smiling and dropping off her bag by the door.
"Hey Kara! How was studying" Alura says cutting apples
"Good... good.... great really fun" Kara says sitting down on the stool near her mom.
"Why you so happy my darling? Your glowing!" Alura says looking at her and smiling still cutting apples.
"Me? I am not glowing, I just got a lot of studying done. So ready for that chem test" she says grabbing an apple.
"Hey, honey save that for later! Here eat this" Alura gave her a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich.
"Thanks mom!" She says stuffing her mouth with the sandwich.
Couple weeks later.... Mike was ignoring Kara everytime Kara would try to talk to him, he just walks away. She starts seeing him holding hands with a beautiful blonde hair girl who was really tall. Kara felt abandoned, that he just used her. Like every boy in this school who uses girls for there own personal shit. Kara felt sad and felt like she shouldn't have fell in love with him. In theater Mike wouldn't even talk to her even if they were working on a project.
"Michael!!! MICHAEL!! Michael Mathews!!" Kara yells upset
"What the hell do you want Kara?!"
"Why- why are you ignoring me?! You are with an another girl?! Leaving me thinking that you liked me!"
"Kara! I never liked you the way you do. I am not in love with you! Yeah I like you as best friends but not girlfriend. Couple weeks ago that night was amazing. But its better for us just to be friends. I am with someone now"
"Wow ok, love how you just left me"
"Bye princess!" Mike says turning around and holding hands with the girl.