Diego meets Hot Pants

(I do not find abuse as a joke or am I writing this book to make fun of it, abuse is a real deal in the world that must be stop this book is completely fiction and meant to be read for the viewers fun or to be read as a way to show how to get over it and that people will be there to help you. Once again I do not think this is a joke enjoy the book

From Jeremiah The Savage)

-Diego POV-

As I sat in my room crying from the pain of the bruises and cuts on my tail and the punches I had received from my "foster family" for absolutely no reason but for being a Fanous. Don't get me wrong they were nice for 3 months or so but when I showed them I was a little dinosaur they started beating me for the fun of it. Racist pieces of sh-, I heard the door open but couldn't see well due to how dark it was. That's when I got a punch to the jaw now realizing it was my "sisters" Yang & Ruby. I rubbed my cheek and attempted to stand up as my eyes adjusted. Unlike most males I was rather....short so I didn't have much going for me in that department but at least I got manners. As I stood up I caught a punch to the face once more and then multiple kicks to the stomach, did I cry this time, no, it he a waist of what energy I had left.

Yang: you're such a freak mom should've left you on the streets
Ruby: I wish you'd die

Tai: Ruby Yang what are yo- oh nice beating up the lizard
Diego: it's actual Utahraptor sir....
Tai: oh is it now thanks for letting me know but

I felt a heavy feeling on my stomach as I spat blood. It was tai my adopted "father" who had just sent out a brutal blow to it leaving me in my knees as he glared yet smiled at me.

Tai: who asked you disgusting waste of space

I was getting tired of hearing that line and I decided to run at him and dug my claws into his left leg and bit the other one. It felt.....Great! It was fun I got to finally share the pain I felt. I then threw multiple punches to his face as I didn't care about his yells I just smiled insanely to be kicked off then shot in the leg by my "mother" summer. I fainted right after that not getting the chance to even yell in pain.

-Tai POV-

Is this what he feels when we do that to him....is that the pain we put a innocent child through for just for being a different race. I held my face as it bled slightly then stared shock at Diego's leg.

-Summer POV-

I covered my mouth as I just stood their not believing what I just did to my baby boy. I dropped my weapon and walked to him and cradled him in my arms crying as he was breathing shakily.

Summer: m-m-m-my b-b-b-baby boy....
Yang: w-w-will he be ok
Ruby: w-will he

Tai: he's been through what we've put him through so I'm sure he'll be fine but when he wakes up we'll treat him much better from now on

I couldn't believe he thought that he'd forgive us just by doing that after what we just did! No no no he'll hate us I just know he'll run away.

-the next morning Diego POV-

I woke up with a slight burning on my leg as I noticed bandages on my leg, I scoffed and ripped them off limping up to only be stopped by the entire Family. They seemed to act like nothing happened and smiled.

Tai: m-morning s-
Diego: don't call me that

I continued to limp into the bathroom and grab the medkit and treat my wound myself. Once it was wrapped up I walked back down to see them try to help me but gave them a aggravated look.

Tai: why don't we train!
Diego: you know.....actually sure if it means I get to hit you sure

He shivered slightly and led me to the backyard. As we made our way outside I couldn't help but to notice a beautiful pink haired girl walking close by and she looked back. I waved to her and she waved back as I walk to my father to only catch a lick sending me flying into a tree.

Tai: THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BREAKING MY JAW LAST TIME

Just as I knew he was Putting in an act and left me to die with blood trickling down my forehead for grim to smell and run over. That was until that pink haired girl picked me up and ran over to a small cabin in the middle of nowhere. She treated my injury and stared at me.

???: are you ok? Does anything still hurt?
Diego: yes I'm okay thanks to you and no nothing hurts to badly thank you uhhh
Hotpants: Hotpants
Diego: well I'm Diego R- Brando
Hotpants: nice to meet you...your tail can I touch it

I was hesitant as I began to think if it was ok or not but I just agreed and nodded. She touched my tail gently and examined it amazed.

Hotpants: so cool
Diego: r-re-really
Hotpants: yah it's so smooth what type of dinosaur are you
Diego: I'm a Utahraptor
Hotpants: so cool!

I smiled shakily as she showed me that she actually lived alone and has fended for herself for awhile now. I hold a bag of lien I had managed to steal from the house as I was gonna run away but I guess it's more useful now.

Hotpants: how much is in there!
Diego: enough for us to last until we're 17
Hotpants: your the best!

She hugged me and I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time......I felt loved