The Breakup

Poppy: Branch....I don't want to talk right now...Just go away!

Branch: But....

Poppy: I SAID GO AWAY!!!

Branch: Okay... *thinks* Wait....Didn't i do that same thing to her when i was gray...

Branch walked back to the group looking pretty upset.

DJ: So what happened?

Branch: She doesn't want to talk....

Venus: *rolls eyes* Whatever that's on her. She just doesn't want to admit that she her hurt me. *crosses arms*

Smidge: Says the girl who put on fake scares, told Poppy to hold that knife,  and was just straight up rude towards us and her *Crosses arms and looks at Venus like she wants to murder her*

Branch: Wait what....?

DJ: Yeah your "nice" girlfriend did ALL that. 

Satin: She ALWAYS frames Poppy with any chance she gets.

Chenille: *crosses arms* We've been TRYING to tell you but you won't believe us.

Branch:....So you're telling me...Poppy did nothing and all of this was Venus trying to frame her....?

Chenille: Its kinda obvious 

Branch:...Venus....why did you do that? And to my best friend....?

Venus: I didn't! Those are all LIES Branch!

Branch: I'm sorry Venus but i don't believe you......We're DONE....I can't believe you would do that.

Venus: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!

The to continued to argue, while in Poppy's pod, she wasn't being herself. She was darker then before. She had fallen into complete depression. She started to cut herself feeling nothing. She started to take the boards off the doors and put on her hoodie and walked outside, she needed some sunlight and fresh air. She went back inside and sat on the ground.

Venus: UGH whatever you'll come crawling back soon *winks*

Branch: No i won't leave me alone Venus!

Venus: Okay byeee *walks away*

Archer: Now that you guys are  done that, you need to talk to Poppy.

Branch: I can't...she'll tell me to-

Smidge: OH COME ON! She didn't give up every time  you told her to go away when YOU were gray!!!

Branch:...You're right! I'll go talk to her again *runs away*

Satin: Good!

At Poppy's pod

Branch: *knocks* Poppy.....

Poppy: I said GO AWA-

Branch: Before you tell me to leave...i just wanted to tell you I'm sorry....I can't believe Venus would do that to you. I broke up with her because....I didn't want to see you getting framed anymore.... I was a jerk...I'm so sorry.....

Poppy:....really?

Branch: Yeah...... Can you open the door....I want to see you....

Poppy:....I did something....that I completely regret....

Branch: Wait what....Poppy please open the door....

Poppy: * opens door* ....

Branch: What did you do....

Poppy: *shows arm*....

Branch: Poppy....*hugs* Please don't do that....*starts to cry* Please...

Poppy: I won't....*hugs back*

Branch: *Lets go* Let me bandage them up.

Poppy: Okay....

(TO BE CONTINUED!!!!)

(sorry that wasn't the best cliffhanger ;-;)