"Yaaa, group huuug" The loud maknae joined them followed by Ryujin and Ryeong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeji was on the way to her room reading a book entitled "The Little Prince" which she liked so far as the rose from the story fascinates her, feeling a deep connection with its character, when she passed through Chaeryeong's room and heard some sniffles.

"Ryeong, are you okay?"

"Unnie, why are people so mean to me? I know I'm ugly but-"

"Ryeong," she started and closed the door behind her. 

"You're not ugly. You are one of the most beautiful person I've ever met. Try not to listen to them okay? They are just probably people trying to cause ruckus because they have no life. Do yourself a favour and not read those nonsense" Yeji then stood up suddenly which surprised the latter 

"CHEER UP, RYEONG CHAE, CHEER UP RYEONG CHAE" Yeji sang as she danced to their Twice sunbaenim's song.

"HAHAHA, Thank you unnie, for always being there for me." Chaeryeong laughed while she can't believe that her unnie did that.

"Of course, You can always count on me okay? Not just cuz I'm your leader but because I genuinely care for you." Yeji hugged the now once again teary-eyed Chaeryeong.

"It's okay I'm here" Yeji uttered as she rubs the latter's back.

Suddenly, they heard Lia calling them for dinner.

Chaeryeong hurriedly stood up as she doesn't want to make them wait and unconsciously left Yeji.

As Chae left, Yeji heard her phone ding, indicating there were notifications.

She bitterly smiled as she unlocked her phone. What a hypocrite you are Hwang, she thought as she reads the comments on their mv's:

"Yeji's face is distracting"

"Why is she the leader? It should have been Chaeryeong as she was the longest trainee"

"I can't understand the hype with this Hwang Yeji? She got no stage presence, Ryujin really is the best"

She sighed as she closed her phone. Only hoping that the words remain there, but the words were quick to get inside her head. 

Why would PD-Nim choose me? I know I'm not fit to be a leader. What more can I do to live up to their standards and have them acknowledge me? She exits the room quietly only to be met by a confused Lia seeming to be searching something in the taller's eyes.

Yeji was quick to put on a neutral face and asked the latter, "Oh Lia-ya why aren't you downstairs with our children?" She jokes while slinging her arm on the shorter's shoulder. 

She immediately smiled as she saw the cheeks of the younger become reddish. But the smile didn't last long with the next words that came out of Jisu's mouth.

"Yeji-ah, I'm here for you, you know that right? Let me share the burden with you. I may have arrive here late but we're of the same age and I don't want you to carry all responsibilities alone"

"What burden? You guys are the best members I could ever ask!"

"Unnie, we know you have your struggles too. You're always there for us, complimenting us to boost our confidence, making sure we are okay, even helping us during interviews and games when you see that we are sad or disappointed, let us be there for you too." Ryujin suddenly appears before them followed by Yuna and Ryeong.