chapter 4

Hey guys I know this isn't part of the story of just like to ask you guys to follow me it would be most wonderful. I would also like to add I wrote all of the music that Erik preforms for my personal band perfectly paranoid its all off my first album the betrayal. Now back to the story

Its been a week since we left the estate and suprisingly we haven't ran in to any hunters its kind of strange. The twins learned how to change yesterday. So jade is teaching then how to control the power. I figure might as well relax while I can so I turn on some music on my phone. I put on the Crimson by Atreyu it was my best friends favorite song. I wonder what Gar's up to these days. Me and gar go way back we use to be in a band together but that ended when I had to leave. The band was perfect paranoia Gar was on lead guitar, Dante was on rhythm guitar, crow was on bass (she was also my stepmother), Aj was on drums and I was vocals. We were a death metal band.

I turn on my phone screen to see I have a text. Its from Gar he says the band is playing mayhem and I should take my spot on vocals because he isn't as good as me. I tell jade she says I can and nayhen is tomorrow. Sweet! I lay back down in my bed and get lost in the music. -6 hours later- I look at my phone and its already 10 at night so I say we should all get some sleep jade comes and lays in bed with me and falls asleep. I put my arms around her and I let the song I'm listening to end. The intro to A fathers end by Amnaeon starts playing and I turn off my phone and fall asleep.

The next morning we get up and go in to towm to get some food. We stop at a burger king I get an Italian chicken sandwich meal, Jade gets a wopper meal and the twins get double quarter pounder meals. I swear those boys are always hungery i say to jade she says well there 16 year old boys what do you expect. I just laugh and agree.

We finish our food and start walking to mayhem. We stop to the store because I need more cigarettes I only have three left. I buy a pack of Camel wides because there the strongest cigarette on the market. I light one from the previous pack and we contiue on our way. My phones going off. Weird I thought it was turned off. Looks like I still have service for a while. Cool. Oh its Crow she must have got my number from Gar. I wonder what she wants. I answer the phone and she tells me to go to the bank and ask for her safe box because my proof that I'm in the show is there.

I go to the bank and do so but there's a note in the bow it says "take every thing in the box you'll need it" so I take it all. There was mony and a gun in the box along with extra rounds. Its a double barrel revolver. It holds twelve shots and has an ivory hilt. I leave the bank and go to the venue to set up but the band isn't on till about the forth show on that stage.

Its time for us to play and every ones on stage but me they start playing the intro and as Gar's about to start singing because I'm not on stage yet I walk out from behind the stage and climb up on stage and start singing the intro.

Fuck you!!!

Betray me once, betray me twice. Do you think this is a game?

Betray me again but watch your self 'cuz I'm not the same!

Hit me once, hit me twice but I feel no pain

It is time to return from once you came!!!