everyone-ish?

Jaden woke up in a dark room.
He didn't know where he was or how he got there, all he knew was that he's tied to a chair in a really dark room and that scared him.

"We can't be here" He heard a voice before hearing a door open.
"I don't care, we need to see" He heard another voice, he recognized both voices but wasn't sure from where.
"He'll kill us" The first voice said.
"Look nick I know you didn't join too long ago but I want to see his brother before we're going to kill him so we wouldn't be too surprised"

'Kill?' Thought jaden.
He heard the door close and suddenly the lights were turned on and he saw 2 boys standing in front of him.
"Jaden?" Asked the curly one.
"W..who are you?" Jaden looked at them, he was so scared, he didn't wanna be here, he didn't even know where or why he was here.

"I'm nick and this is tony," Said the blonde. "We're on the football team"
"I..is this one o..of your sick j..jokes?"
"No," Said tony. "I'm sorry but this isn't about school"
"Where a..am I?"
"We can't tell you that"
"C..can I go p..pl..please?"

"Nope," He heard a new voice comes from behind them. "I can't let you go"
"Thomas you never said anything about killing a kid, not one we know" Said nick.
"You know I don't care who will do it as long as it's done"
"No thomas you can't do it!" Said tony. "He doesn't even know why he's here!"

"And you believe him?!" Thomas looked at the boys, anger in his eyes.
"Yes!" Nick stood beside jaden. "Ask him anything and you'll see"
"Ok, just because you don't believe me," Thomas said and looked at the scared boy. "Where is nicks brother?"
"Y..you have a b..brother?" Nick nodded.

"I have 2 brothers, 1 is here, alex, but I don't know where the other one, ryland, is"
"Ryry?" Jaden looked confused for a minute before his eyes widened. "You...you're the p..prince"
"The prince?" Nick looked at the boy.
"When my b..brothers work l..late ryry always s..stay with me and t..tells me about a p..prince and how he s..saved the other p..prince"

"Wait ryland is ok?" Jaden smiled and nodded.
"I can t..take you to h..him"
"Please do"
"You really believe him?!" Thomas looked at the blonde in shock.
"Jaden can you get us proof?" Asked tony.
"In my ph..phone" Thomas gave jaden his phone and untied him.

Jaden opened his gallery and gave nick.
"The last ph..photo was wh..when they dropped me o..off today" Nicks eyes were filled with tears as he looked at his big brothers photo.
"Thomas it's a real smile" He showed thomas the photo.
"Lets go" Said tony and looked at jaden.

They went to the garage and got to thomas's black car.
"Jaden take us there" Said thomas and waited for him to get into the drivers seat.
"I..I don't kn..know how to d..drive" Jaden looked at the floor, not wanting to look at thomas.

"Ok," Said nick. "Thomas you stay home please and call noah here" Thomas was about to protest but knew there's no use.
Thomas went back to the elevator while they waited.
It took 5 minutes before they heard the elevator again.

"Ok I'm here and I'm armed so don't try anything" They heard noah.
Jaden didn't think twice and ran to the older, happy to finally see someone familiar, he hugged noah and cried, not wanting to let go.

"You aren't dead" Said noah quietly and hugged the boy.
"We need to go now" Said jaden and looked at the boys behind him.
"Why are they here?"
"They're coming, don't ask why just please I want home" He looked at the taller with tears.
"Ok baby, I will get us home as soon as possible"

They got into noahs car and he started to drive.
The ride was mostly quiet until noahs phone rang.
Noah looked at the boys in the back, telling them to stay quiet, before he answered.

"Where are you?" He could hear the worry in blakes voice.
"I'm on my way, 5 minutes and I'm home"
"I really need you," The boy sounded in tears. "I miss him so much"
"It's not your fault," Noah assured him. "He was at school, you couldn't do anything"
"The worst part is seeing their faces, they're blaming themselves"
"Tell them it's not their fault, it's no ones fault"
"But it is!" He said, suddenly angry. "I knew they transferred there and I didn't do anything!"
"Blake listen to me, it's not your fault," He said calmly. "We both know that he will never let you take him away from them and that you'll never hurt him."
"I'm sorry" Was all blake said.
"It's ok, you're worried, I get it, I'll be back in 5 ok?"
"Ok, I love you"
"I love you more" And with that they ended the call.

Once they hang up jaden let out a loud sob, making everyone look at him.
"Jaden?" Noah asked.
"Just get there fast" He asked and noah nodded.
5 minutes later noah pulled up to the mansion and looked at the boys in the back.

"I'm gonna walk in first and then you will come with jaden ok?" They nodded. "Don't let him ran to blake, wait until ryland comes, have a conversation and just when ryland will come with you let him if his boyfriends didn't take him already"
"Why?" Asked tony.
"Because if you won't, ryland won't come back with you" Said jaden.

Noah got inside the house and was greeted with a crying blake.
"He's going to be ok" Said noah and hugged him close.
"I couldn't protect him" Blake cried into noahs shoulder.
"It's not your fault" He assured blake.
Blake was about to say something when they heard a knock on the door.

Blake looked at griffin and nodded.
Griffin opened the door, gun in his hand, and saw nick and tony.
"What do you want?" Asked griffin.
"We have jaden" Said nick, his voice calm and study unlike what he felt.
"Where is your proof?" Asked blake.

Tony looked at nick before going to the car and taking a cuffed jaden.
"Let him go!" Blake tried to get to the younger but was stopped by nick.
"We're here for ryland" Griffin looked at blake and then at noah, having a silent conversation with them before he ran upstairs and came back with ryland.

"Nick!" Ryland was about to ran to the boy when griffin stopped him. "Nicolas robert austin let go of the boy now!"
"Not until you come with us!"
"That's not the way to do that!" Ryland stepped closer to him. "Let jaden go and then we can talk"

They let jaden go and the younger ran to his brother, hugging him and crying.
"Now let's go to the living room to talk" Everyone followed ryland to the living room.
"Why did you take jaden?" Asked blake.
"We didn't, thomas did, we didn't know it was jaden"

"Why should I believe you?"
"They snuck to the room I was in because they wanted to see who I am," Jaden looked at blake. "They are also the ones that convinced thomas to listen to me"
"What?"
"We came here to give you jaden in exchange for ryland"

"You know they aren't holding me here right?" Asked ryland. "I'm here because I want to"
"Wait what?" Nick looked confused. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I didn't know how you'll take it"
"Take what?"
"Nick all of the kidnap thing was a show, I'm tired of fighting and I wanted to go to law school but I can't do this if I stay there"

"So you came here, why?"
"Because now I'm in law school, blake is paying for everything, and I'm going on missions only if I want to"
"But don't you miss us?"
"Of course I miss you but now that you know we'll be able to talk and I'll see you everyday if you'll wait outside school"

"If you're not coming jaden is going to get hurt" Said nick, suddenly angry.
"Nick you're better than that!" Ryland stood up. "Hurting an Innocent person isn't the answer and you know that!"
"Well if you don't want your new brother to get hurt come with us!" He stood in front of ryland.
"Nick calm down" Tony took his hand and pulled him back to the couch.

"Is that what this is about?" Ryland asked softly. "Nick I'll never replace you, yes jay is like a little brother to me but it's not like I'm forgetting about you"
"Will you come visit?" Asked nick.
"No," Nick looked like he's about to cry. "But we can meet and you can come?" He looked at blake who just smiled and nodded.

"What about alex?"
"Alex stopped talking to me before this"
"Why?"
"I don't know"
"Does he know?"
"No, you two and dixie are the only ones"
"Dixie?"
"I met her 2 weeks ago when she came to visit her boyfriend on campus and we talked a bit"

"Will you ever come home?"
"This is my home now"
"And it can be yours too"
"It is yours too"