Part 2-The Ship Begins

This story was made with quackycore

Callums POV

She grabs my face and kisses me. I'm in shock. We literally just met but don't care. I cup her face with my hands and continue to kiss her. I'm blushing a lot. She blushes a lot also. I pull away from her and take my hands from her face.
Callum: I'm sorry.
I walk away quickly
Lauren: Wait Callum!
She tries grabbing my hand but Yammy grabs her tightly
Lauren: HEY!
I hear them fight but I just go outside ignoring them.

Lauren's POV

Yammy grabs me tightly and won't let go
Lauren: HEY! YAMMY!
Yammy: U like him don't u
Lauren: Yes I do ok just please let me go!
Scott rushes past me ignoring that Yammy wont let go of me. I try making her let go of me but she won't let go. I have really bad anxiety and start having a really bad anxiety attack. Yammy drops me and leaves me there still having a really bad anxiety attack.
Lauren: Someone. Help me. Please.
No one helps me and my anxiety attack gets worse.
Lauren: CALLUM, SCOTT, SOMEONE PLEASE
Callum hears me
Callum: Lauren!
Scott: It's normal for her.
He ignores him and picks me up and hugs me tightly.
Callum: It's ok Lauren.
I calm down in his arms. I asked myself. Why do I love him? We just met. I'm crying a lot. Why would Yammy do that?
Lauren: C-Callum
Callum: Yes Lauren?
He stops hugging me and looks into my eyes.
Lauren: I'm scared. I've never had an anxiety attack this bad.
I keep hitting myself and he grabs my hands.
Callum: Calm down. No one can hurt u.
He calms me down and a few minutes later I stop having an anxiety attack.
Callum: There u go. That's better
He smiles at me. I hug him tightly.
Callum: U wanna stay at my place?
Lauren: Sure.
I feel safe with Callum. He holds my hand and we go outside.
Callum: Im so sorry what happened.
Lauren: It's fine.
Callum: Its not. It was the worst anxiety attack u've ever had Lauren.
Lauren: It's normal.
Callum: One that bad?!
Lauren: No, Yammy creating the anxiety attacks. And not helping me.
Callum: Why
Lauren: Idk.
Callum: Lets go to my house. If it's ok with u.
Lauren: It's ok with me.
I smile and he hugs me. We go into his car and we go to his house. He kisses my hand softly and I smile
Callum: I love u baby
I felt like we where moving to quickly. I mean. We just met and he's calling me "Baby". But I smile anyway
Callum: U wanna watch something?
Lauren: Sure

Callums POV

I could tell Lauren thought I was moving to quickly. She doesn't know what secret I have. I don't know if she has it also. I think she does but I'm not sure. We watch a movie and would kinda make her show her powers if she has them. Like me. The first time I watched it, it showed my powers. So I put it on and in the middle of it I realize her hair is black and kinda has purple streaks. I realize, she has powers too.
Callum: U have powers too huh?
She blushes and looks embarrassed.
Lauren: Ya. Wait. Too?
I show mine.
Lauren: Woah, I've never met someone else who has powers.
Callum: I haven't either.
Lauren: I guess that's something we have in common
Callum: Ya
I cuddle her slightly seeing what she thinks. I read her mind.
(Her mind)
I'll let him cuddle me. If he wants to he can. I mean I kissed him the first time we met, and Scott got it on camera.

I smile and kiss her head. She smiles and I realize it's getting dark. So I cuddle her and she looks tired. I had a plan so she would fall asleep at my place. A few minutes later my plan works. She falls asleep. I pick her up and bring her to my bed. Her hair becomes purple again, that means she's calm and trusts me. I bring her to my room and lay her down, I lay down next to her and I cuddle her.