Chapter 2 - "All M-Might"

{The next day}

{Deku pov}

It was the end of the school day. I walked home but instead of taking the normal path home, I took a different path. I just couldn't cope with Kacchan today. It was quite scary to be honest. I was regretting it even more everytime I took a step. As I was walking, I saw something shining. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was a metal- WAIT! It was a small metal knife. Ignoring it I just put it into my pocket. There was graffiti all over the place. There was this one piece that said 'It doesn't matter what other people think, just hold your head up high and plunge forward' I was shocked at first, because I thought graffiti was all like 'die' or 'fuck this world' or whatever. I looked at it and chanted it in my head like a song on repeat. Over and over again. I put my fist up like I was marching into war. But just as I started to get into it I heard a sound.

'RATTLE'

I immediately turn around but there was nothing there. Until, I look over at the metal bins in the corner...

'RATTLE'

They started to shake. I was panicking what if it's a villain! But what if it's just a cat. I'm completely useless. I have no quirk or any sort of defense. I have a knife thought. But that won't do anything. I probably don't even know how to fight nevermind using a knife. Just then one of the bins fell over with a loud 'BANG' Then some green slime came out from underneath it! The goo kept getting bigger. And bigger. And even bigger! Until, it was the size of a car. It had black, meaningless eyes and it was completely covered in slime. Well the whole thing was made out of slime. It looked at me and we made eye contact. Then it smiled. I looked around to see if there were any heroes or anyone that could help me.

The green blob started to walk towards me skwelching every step it took. I shot off running yelling "Someone help me!" But it was useless I was so slow and was much slower then the green blob that started running as soon as I yelled. It managed to grab my wrist and turn me round. I was in shock. I was so close to it's face! Then it's arm came up and it wrapped around my mouth acting like a mask. I couldn't breathe! At this point, I was trying to move using every ounce of strength I had. But it was no use.

{All Might pov}

Just as I had finished my interview for the news. I went for a walk to see if there were any villains lurking about. For some reason, I found myself walking down a pretty dark alleyway. There was graffiti everywhere.

"Someone help me!"

Villain, I thought. Immediately, I shot off running to where the yell came from, and sure enough when I got there. There was green blob and a quite small boy. It looked like he was in his school uniform. As I got closer, I saw that the villain had the boy held hostage. His mouth was completely covered by the slime's hand.

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"EVERYTHING'S OKAY"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

"CAROLINA SMASH!"

"Is t-that All M-Might?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading chapter 2

Hope you enjoyed! :D

Sorry that's a bit short again.

Word Count: 600