He is about to ask, but I cut him off.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you later." I say with a wink before finding my spot.

He looks confused and flustered.
I think I might've picked up that wink from Toga, I think amusedly as I sit down.

I open my sketchbook as Aizawa starts his lecture. For this first time I find myself zoning out, and focusing in on the paper in front of me.

I don't know when I started, but their is a tiny Shigaraki doodled on my page. I continue, adding in his neck scratches, and eye bags.
I wonder how much he sleeps? He probably needs more. When I'm over there I'll make sure he sleeps more-

I stop myself.

When I'm over there? I'm already planning to stay, does that mean I have chosen? But what about mom, and UA, and All Might, and-

Do I even care?

I haven't thought much of any of them recently. The only person I am excited to talk to has been Shigaraki.

What does that even mean?!?!

I care about his well being. I care about what he thinks of me. I care about him.

Does he care about me?

I think back to when I had attacked him and broken my legs. He had held me so gently, and had wrapped my wounds, poorly, but he really tried.

He had me healed, he released me, with conditions, of course, but he still let me go.

My pencil lead snaps on the paper, and my hand hurts from gripping it too hard.

What do I do??

My sketchbook no longer distracts me, and Aizawas lecture turns from a distant mumble, to a dull throb in my brain. I look at my watch.

9:00

9:15

9:20

I jump as my classmates all getup. I didn't even hear him say to get changed into our hero uniforms.

I change into my suit, the one my mom made, but it feels wrong. Like it doesn't belong to me anymore. The green fabric now rough against my skin, I try to ignore it.

I follow my class to the USJ, a small part of me still very excited to see what it looks like, but I linger back from the group. I shouldn't walk with people I might betray.

As we round a corner a feel a hand grab my shoulder. I whip around to see Bakugo.

His eyes are narrowed, and by the grip he has on my shoulder (and having known him forever) I can tell he's mad at me.

"What the hell Deku?" He says in his usual tone.

"What?" I say flatly.

His hand tightens around my shoulder.

"All morning you've been all weird. I dont like it, it pisses me off!"

I try to push his hand off.

"What are you talking about?" I say sharply.

He looks like he is about to yell, but he stops, and squints his eyes. His expression drops a bit, and he stares at me.

"Why-"

"Shut up" he says, and stares directly into my eyes.

I stand there, my arm aching, and not liking the proximity between me and the blonde.