You think this is a joke darlin'? (Suspect Au! Flip Zimmerman x Reader)

Start from the beginning

"Don't like physical touch or dirt, noted. So that rules out you being involved in the movement of the body or the murder itself. Since none of your prints were found on Laura Malaney, makes sense." You snap your head back forward. 

He got all that just from touching me? Prick.

He chuckles a bit. "I can tell you didn't like me picking into that pretty head of yours."

"You don't know shit about me Zimmerman."

"You're right I don't. Which is why you're here isn't it doll." You huff and begin tugging at your cuffs harshly in frustration, he irritated you. Made your blood boil with his smirk and the way hair fell into his face when he cocked his head to look at you.

"Having fun are you?" You say mocking him.

"I assure you this is the most fun I've had when interrogating someone I'll tell ya that."

"Why don't we make this interrogation more fun hm? Remove the restraints and I'll show you how much fun I really am." You snarl from your seat, locking eyes with him. 

"Ya see I'd let you go right now if you just tell me what happened to Laura. It's that simple." You feel his gaze on you as he still circles around you.

"I don't know a single thing Flip Zimmerman." You give him an innocent look and wink at him. You watch as his eyes grow dark but he quickly snaps out of it as a knock on the door is heard.

"H-hey Flip." A dark skinned man peeks his head through the door and looks you up and down then turns his attention to flip. "How's it coming in here? Anything yet?" Flip runs his hand over his face.

"Well stallworth she's not very corporative, but I did find out that she didn't help move the body for sure meaning she wasn't at the scene of the crime." He turns his gaze at you now, practically throwing daggers into you. "She's gonna be a pain in my ass with this confession."

"Ah, well Chief left for the day he said you can put her in cell block B. She won't be leaving here without a confession of some sorts." You groan audibly. "I'm heading out for the night think you can lock up since you're the last one out?"

"Yeah sure." Flip rolls his eyes slightly.

"Thanks, good luck." The man shuts the door again leaving you and flip alone again.

"Aw poor flippy has to spend his time here with little ol' me. How fun." Sarcasm drips from your lips as you roll your eyes. "I ain't telling you shit, so you best just lock me up now." 

"You think this is a joke darlin'?" You hear a low growl come from flip, but at first you didn't register that it was him. Until he walked up to you put on hand on the arm of your arm and the other on the back of it, you gulped. His golden eyes piercing into you taking in your every move. 

"I don't want to be here all night but I will if that's what it takes. So I suggest you start talking." His breath is hot against your face, his scent invades your nose making your mouth water. You swallow again this time a pant escapes your, you close your mouth quickly feeling your face begin to grow hot.

I hope he didn't notice that. What the fuck was that. A pant? I'm not a fuckin dog. You scold yourself.

He smirks a bit. "What's wrong doll? You claustraphobic too? Or do I just make you nervous?" Your skin burns now, anger bubbling up inside you. 

You're not aware but flip has almost hit his breaking point, his patience growing extremely thin. He was never a patient man, let alone able to deal with a bratty woman. 

Without thinking you spit right in his face, he flinches as the warm saliva hits his face. Your blush growing deeper, as you watch his wipe it from his face and lick it off his hand. His emotion now clear as day, his patience has run out.