'Wow, for my first time doing this I'm doing a good job' I said in my head in order to mask my surprise.

I started to bob my head up and down in steady pace. I started going faster when I felt JB tighten his grip on my hair. I moaned around him and he groaned louder. I picked up my pace until I felt his thighs start to shake.

"I'm c-close" he groaned out.

I looked up at him to find that he's already looking at me. I remained eye contact with him until I felt him tense up and shoot his cum in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow since he was at the back of my throat. I kept bobbing my head up and down until he  started groaning softly at over sensitivity. I lifted my head off his hard member and licked my lips. I leaned back to take my swimsuit bottoms off before climbing back onto his lap. He looked up and down my body with hooded eyes and I squirmed in his lap. I was feeling needy and I wanted him to touch me. I started whining while rubbing my ass against his re hardening member. He gripped my ass harshly making me moan softly.

"Tell me what you want baby" JB said in a husky tone.

I whined again and looked at him with dazed eyes.

"I want you to fuck me. I need you JB" I whined while grinding down on him harder.

He gripped my waist to stop me from grinding against him and I whined. I looked at him and I could cum from how he was looking at me. His eyes were dark with lust and his eyes gave away how much he wanted me. I bit my lip and looked at him innocently.

"It's daddy to you baby" JB said before smashing his lips against mine in a lustful kiss.

I returned the kiss with just as much passion while wrapping my arms around his neck. He flipped our positions so that I was under him. He broke our kiss and put his fingers up to my mouth wordlessly. I took the hint and started sucking on his fingers while looking at him. He maintained eye contact with me as I continued to suck on his fingers. Once he felt like his fingers were coated enough, he pulled them out of mouth and started circling my rim with his finger. I relaxed as he pushed the first finger in. It stung a little but it didn't feel too bad. He started pumping his finger in and out slowly and I moaned softly. I felt myself becoming used to the one finger and I wanted more.

"M-more p-please daddy" I asked while gripping on his shoulders.

He didn't say anything but I felt him push another finger into my hole. My back arched slightly at stretch but the pain subsided quickly. I moaned a little louder while subconsciously digging my nails into JB's shoulders. I felt him prod another finger into me but I was so blissed out that I didn't really feel it. I was too focused on the pleasure to worry too much about anything. I got pulled out of my daze when he suddenly pulled his fingers out. I whined at the empty feeling but I cut myself off once I felt his tip push at my entrance. He pushed into me slowly but I couldn't stop the tears of pain from flowing down my cheeks. He kissed all over my face while whispering sweet nothings into my ear. He waited patiently for me to adjust before I gave him a small nod. He gripped my waist tightly as he started to thrust in and out of me. It took a few moments but the pain was finally turning into pleasure. I moaned a little louder and put my hands on his shoulders.

"S-so b-big daddy" I whimpered with my eyes tightly shut.

I felt as he spread my legs more and started pounding into me more roughly. I basically screamed as I felt my body moving up and down the bed from how fast he was snapping his hips. I scratched down his back, most likely creating angry red lines. This seemed to encourage him because he started going faster than he was before. I moaned loudly while opening my eyes slightly. Through my hooded eyes, I could see him looking down at me with sweat dripping from his hair and his lips parting to let out a mixture of deep groans and growls. I bit my lip as I looked up at him. He angled his hips until he hit a spot that had my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my lips parting in a silent scream. He kept hitting that same spot over and over again until my legs started shaking.

"C-close d-daddy" I managed to choke out in my hoarse voice.

He leaned down to my ear and bit my ear lobe softly.

"Go ahead baby. Cum for daddy" he whispered with a growl at the end.

I moaned at his voice before my thighs started shaking more violently. I felt a heat in the bottom of my tummy and before I knew it, I came on my stomach. JB didn't slow down his thrust and I still clawed at his back. I had no choice but to take it since my body ran out of energy. Not long after, JB grunted and came inside of my puffy hole. He collapsed on top of me and I ran my fingers through his hair as he came down from his high. After a few minutes, he sat up and pulled out of me, making me moan softly at the feeling. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom that's connected to the room to get a towel. He came back and rubbed the warm towel on my stomach and hole to clean the cum off of my body. He then wiped the cum off his stomach before he threw the towel in a basket at the corner of the room. He pulled the covers up and put me under them before coming to snuggle up next to me. He wrapped his arms around my naked body protectively making me rest my head on his chest. I soon found myself drifting off to sleep while listening to his steady heartbeat.

——————————————————-
Hey guys!! I hope you all are enjoying the book. And if you all haven't noticed from all my books, I have just figured out that I have a daddy kink so don't come at me if you see daddy pop up in all my future books😂

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Sassy (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें