I.Will.Not.Fall.In.Love. Chapter one

Chapter one

So I've been single ever since my first boyfriend/my first love cheated on me with some skank he just met at a party, funny thing about that is that he never even apologized for what he did. We've been going out for three years and I thought that he was understandable about me not wanting to have sex, I mean at least not yet, I don't like rushing those kinds of things you know.

Okay most of you are thinking three years is a long time, and i know it is but for me loosing my virginity would have to be with someone i can't live without someone who can wait however long it takes.

So I broke up with him and we haven't talked since, and i was glad that i didn't have to loose my virginity to that asshole.

Don't get me wrong i still get hit on and asked out but I rather not, not after that heartbreak. I thought he loved me but then again guys would just say anything to get a girl. 

So now here I am 17 and single not that it's is bad thing, being single is fun, you get to mess around, have fun, and just be yourself without caring what your "boyfriend" would think. 

After that incident, I have promised myself I will not fall in love again.

***

" Melissa!"

"Hey Ali" I looked back to see Ali and her boyfriend Adam, they've been together ever since Ali's freshmen year.

They seem to always have everything under control even though Adam is a sophomore in college. They don't really fight, and they're not too touchy touchy if you know what I mean. 

"Thanks Honey, I'll see you latter?" she says 

"of course, haha text me okay?" he said he gave her a peck on the lips and then turned to me,

"Mel, you better take care of my girl" he said with a smile.

"you know I always do" I said with a grin and then he left.

"you know I could of picked you up, I only live 5 minutes away"

She laughed, " I know but Adam was already there so he insists on taking me so I mean I can't say no, and plus your my ride now so let's go," She said pulling my arm, guiding me inside Starbucks.

She's been my bestfriend ever since we were in first grade our parents knows each other even our older brother's are best friends.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks, what would you have today?" 

The guy over the counter said with a British accent, he's actually good looking but-

"Hi can I please get a tall caramel frap. Light whip, And Mel what would you like?" she turn towards me,

Uhh great I have to pick a drink quick since Ali disturbed my thoughts, "Uh can I just have a tall passion tea lemonade sweeten in a grande cup with extra ice please?" he smiled at me, I blushed ugh. One of the disadvantages of being white. 

"Would you ladies like anything to eat?" why does he keep staring at me? Is there something on my face?,

"No thank you" Ali had to answer, 

"Okay so that would be $5.25" then I grabbed my credit card from my Vera Bradley mini pouch and handed it to him, he swiped it and gave it back with a receipt, I took it and went to where Ali was standing, waiting for our drinks,

"Way to go miss obvious, your so into that Starbucks guy!" 

"No I'm not, shut up!" and when I was about to put my card back into my pouch I realized that there was some scribbles on the receipt, " 204.335.1515, call me -Caleb"

I laughed to myself and showed it to Ali, "Haha how silly! But are you going to call him?" she asked

"I dont know, " I looked down and put both my card and the receipt inside the pouch. 

" Mel honey you have to forget about Chris he's a dick, it been half a year you got to move on" she's always giving me good advices and always being there for me, 

" I guess.." was all I could say, then our drinks were called we grabbed it and go, but before I went out the door I looked back to see Caleb smiling at me. 

Maybe it was time for me to move on, and start new. 

I just have to be careful not to make the same mistake.

Author Note,

New Story because of a New Idea :) 

Vote*Fan*Comment*

Enjoy 

<3 Siva