𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Now let's go."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I sat on the swings with Kairi and he took a picture that I was gonna post to my Instagram later.

"You're my new photographer." I declared.

"I'm always the photographer." He sighed.

"Then we'll both be the photographer. Anyway, totally unrelated, but do u know how to play log?"

"No... what's that?"

"It's easier with 3 people, but we can do two. Okay, so your legs are longer so they'll go around mine. I'm gonna put both of my feet on your lap and you gotta hold them tight, then you'll put your legs up and I'll hold them. After we're situated to where we won't fall off the swings, were supposed to swing back and forth and the first person to let go is out."

"And the swinging part is where the third person comes in?" I nodded and I put up my feet so he could grab them. It was pretty hard to do, but we eventually got it.

"Okay, now let's just start swinging until we start moving I guess." We both started laughing again like some crackheads and we managed to get ourselves to swing sideways. Kairi pulled out his phone and decided to go live.

"Guys guess who I'm with." He looked down at the comments then faced the phone towards me. "How did y'all know?"

"Hi everyone."

He started reading comments again and told them what we were doing. Then he answered someone's question.

"Why aren't u guys following each other? Cause Mattia's a bitch." He laughed then dropped his phone underneath of us. It was facing upwards and all you could see was us swinging across the screen.

"Kai! Be careful."

"It's clearly too late for that." Everytime we swung close to the phone he reached to grab it.

"Kairi if I fall off of this swing I swear to-" He fell on top of his phone and took me down with him.

Kairi stood up and held out a hand for me to grab, I held it and he pulled me up. "Thanks." I noticed he had some mulch in his hair so I put my fingers through his hair and shook it out.

"Thanks r-EYE-uh."

"Damn. Your hair is so soft." I ran all of my fingers through his hair and he wiped the mulch out of the end of mine.

"I feel like you want my hair more than you want yours."

"I can't help it, it's just so soft and fluffy." We both started laughing again like we have been all day. He instantly leaned down to grab his phone but I fell back into the ground by the sudden movement. "Yeah, at this point you're trying to kill me."

"No I'm not. You just can't balance." He yanked my arm when he pulled me up.

"Fuck Kai."

He glanced down at his phone and then covered my mouth. "Shut the hell up." He laughed. He picked up his phone and looked at the comments.

UR DOING THAT AT THE PARK?!

now ik u guys are not having se-

Mattia rn: 👁👄👁💧

mattiapolibio has left the chat

on live? Really?

Homie Hopper