Chapter 1

Candace's POV

"Hey coward, where were you yesterday?" Austin called to me while knocking my books down. "You were probably having sex with everyone like the little slut that you are. why are you such a fucking screw up?" he shoved me to my locker and gave me a blow to my stomach. I couldn't breathe at all.

I tried to talk but nothing came out.

"What was that? Do you finally want to stand up for yourself for once? I dare you too and see what happens."

I kept my silence and the teacher came around the corner. They quickly shoved me down and ran away, I got knocked out cold.

The next thing i knew, I was in the hospital and I saw a few people from school by my side. My parents never showed up because they were too busy doing drugs to care about me. "are you OK coward.. er.. um.. i mean, Candace" Austin Taunted. I just ignored him and then the nurse came in.

"Candace Elgar, you are very lucky to be alive. I know you think it was just a K.O but it was actually much worse than that. You will have to stay over night so we can do some tests"

after she said that, Austin blurted something out. "WHAT THE FUCK, SHE NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT NOW. I DIDN'T DO ALL THAT DAMAGE FOR NOTHING. SHE IS A USELESS SACK OF SHIT!"

as soon as he said that, security came in and he got escorted out. Thank god!

I don't have any friends because everyone hates me at school but they all went there to be nice but the nurse made them leave and told them I would be fine pretty soon.

i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and she nodded her head and told me where to go.

On my way there, I could have sworn I saw someone following me. They were probably just going to the bathroom as well so I just ignored it. When I got to the bathroom, i made sure no one was here and i cut my wrists.

"This ones for Austin"

"This ones for my drug induced parents" I made a deep incision. I have cuts all up both arms and legs. I first started when I was in 7th grade and I began to get bullied.

I just want to die. I said softly to myself

As I was making my 10th cut of the day that was supposed to be deep enough to kill me, I saw someone burst in and he grabbed my blade. "What the hell are you doing?" The familiar looking guy asked

Kyle's POV

I walked into school to see Candace get shoved to her locker once again.. I feel so bad for her, no one deserves this.

Mrs. Mandeville came around the corner and as soon as Austin and his crew saw her, they shoved her down and ran away.

"Candace, Candace can you hear me?" Mrs. Mandeville asked. "Kyle, go call an ambulence!" she shouted to me.

I quickly wipped out my phone and called 911. They got there in two minutes and I traveled in the ambulence with her.

They were struggling to keep her alive. When we got to the hospital, the nurse told me and the other people from school to step out.

The whole time, I just kept glancing angrily at Austin.

"May I help you?" He muttered

"Why the fuck are you here, you caused this!"

He just ignored me and then the nurse came out and said she was awake and we can go in.

I saw Austins mouth creep open and I got scared of what he was about to say.

"are you ok, coward..er..um..i mean, Candace" He snickered. I hate him so much for this! The nurse came back in the room and said "Candace Elgar, you are very lucky to be alive. I know you think it was just a K.O but it was way worse than that, you will have to stay over night to do some tests." My eyes started filling up after she said that. and austin started flipping out. "WHAT THE FUCK SHE NEEDS TO DIE RIGHT NOW. I DIDNT DO ALL THAT DAMAGE FOR NOTHING. SHE IS A USELESS SACK OF SHIT!" The security guards came and took him away. I really wanted to beat him up so much right now.

The nurse nicely asked us to leave and we did as instructed.

About 10 minutes later she came out and started heading to the bathroom. I figured something was going on so I followed her and I am happy I did.

When I peeked through the door I saw her cutting her wrist with a blade.

She has many cuts and I heard her say "This ones for Austin" while cutting again. and then she said "This ones for my drug endused parents" and doing an even deeper cut. I had to stop it but right before I barged in i heard her say "I just want to die" and I knew what was about to happen. So i barged in and grabbed the blade.

"What the hell are you doing" I asked.

"what do you care?"

"I am not Austin.. don't be afraid to tell me" I told her while rubbing her cuts and wiping the blood off.

"I want to die, just give me my blade back. Austin was right, I don't deserve to live" She told me as tears began to fall from her cheek.

"You are beautiful, unique and awesome.. Austin is just a dick. Don't listen to the haters because they are just trying to fix their problems by inflicting pain on someone else"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I ended it like that.. hope you like it! Dont forget to vote, comment, and/or add this to your library!!! i love you guys <3