"Yup!"

"So what school do you go to?", I asked.

"I go to Valley High"

"VALLEY HIGH? Who let you in here?-

"I'm joking! I go to a private school in LA"

"Don't play like that! People around here hate Valley"

"I know", he chuckles.

"A couple of my friends and I are going to check out an art museum on Friday, would you like to come?"

"If you don't want to do that we can just chill at my house and share artwork and stuff"

"Why don't we do both?", I said smiling.

"It's a date! I'll see you later.", he said, smirking as I walk back over to my friends.

"Oooh, what did y'all talk about?", Lisa asked.

"We talked about school and art. Then he asked me if I wanted to go to an art museum", I said. "Then he said I could come over his house and we can share our art and talk and stuff"

"Talk and stuff?", Jessie asked.

"It sounds like he just wants to get into your pants", Zack said behind us.

"Or He's just being nice?!", Kelly said, hitting Zack.

"And if he was I wouldn't let him! I'm too young to be doing that", I said in disgust.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

"Are you sure this is a good idea?", I asked Kelly.

"Yes! Cooking will help you calm down and take your mind off of things", she said putting her arm around me as we continue to walk down the hallway.

"Hi guys! Bye guys we're late for cooking club", Kelly said as we walk past Zack and Slater.

"Kandi, Can we talk", Slater asked catching up with me.

"Not now, Slater. Kandi and I have to get to cooking club", Kelly said.

"Fine then I'll just come with"

★ ☆ ★

"Today we are going to make a layered cake. With chocolate, vanilla, and lots of gooey fudge! So put on your aprons before the food starts to fly!"

"You look Pretty in pink Preppy", Slater said.

"Thanks for noticing", Zack said while patting his pink apron.

"You'll all find recipes on your counters. Step one, throw them away!", the teacher? says before everyone throws their papers in the air.

I've never baked a cake before so I decided to actually keep my instructions.

"I like to cook the way I feel, and I feel GREAAAAT!", she said, low key sounding like Tony the Tiger.