Choosing the Right Transmission Belts

Shibam S. P. Traders is one of the biggest transmission belts suppliers in the UAE. Irrespective of which industry one is a part of, any and all production processes require the assistance of this piece of equipment. It enables the process to run smoothly and without any hiccups, as opposed to other outdated tools that help in production. We offer this spare part in varying configurations that our client companies can choose from based on their industry needs as well as overall production needs.

The reason that this variant is more popular than most is because of its simplicity and cost effectiveness. Moreover, it eliminates the need of any axially aligned shafts and protects the machine from jamming and experiencing overload. The variations in load are cushioned and absorbed. It also isolates noise and vibration. This variant needs minimal maintenance and no lubrication whatsoever. To add to this list of heavy-duty advantages, they also boast of 95% efficiency on an average and a higher tolerance for any unintentional misalignment. One can also adjust it to different speeds by using stepped or tapered pulleys. The original problem of mismatched angular-velocity ratio due to slip and stretch has been rectified in the newer varieties that use toothed belts.

For all these advantages, this variant is more sought after than its counterparts. However, knowing its pros is not enough. One needs to be sure that the elements of this equipment match the purpose of its use.

·         Belt friction is one of the biggest causes for higher wear and tear in transmission belts. Therefore, the material that is used for its construction is a major deciding factor in its usage.

·         Another quality of the ideal equipment of this kind is one that does not slip in high loads and therefore experiences less tension. The tension can be adjusted to type, pulley diameters, speed and size.

·         Wear and tear is a result of the stress that comes from rolling around the pulleys. More often than not, fatigue is the bigger concern than abrasions. High tension, too much slippage and unfavorable environmental conditions are some of the causes.

An equipment brand that combats all these problems and fits all the right criteria is what is needed in the market. At Shibam S P Traders, we ensure that the equipment we supply is of the highest quality and is able to meet all client expectations, including the ones mentioned above. Read more..http://www.shibambelting.com/transmission-belts.html