Chapter 38

Chapter 38:Why must you leave?: "lets go!" Niall says opening my door. "I would but I have a sleeping Danielle on me." I say trying to lift her head. But to no avail. "Here." Harry says picking her up and walking into the house. HARRY POV: I pick Danielle and bring her into her room. I set her lightly on the bed and kiss her forehead. "Good night love." I say to her and walk out of the room and get back in the car to go on tour. CARLEE POV: "See you after our tour Carlee." Niall says before he kisses me. "Skype me, text me. What ever I can do to contact you please!" I give him a hug. Gosh I'm going to miss his hugs. And just Niall. Wo wouldn't? "Alright Niall lets go!" Harry says walking into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. "Okay, see ya Carlee!" Niall says giving me a peck on the cheek. Then both the boys leave. My phone rings. Niall: 'Hey Carlee, I miss you already!' I text him back. 'You haven't even left Ireland let alone the town yet!' I walk into the kitchen and make myself some food. The hospital food sucked! Ask anybody! Im glad Danielle didn't have to stay there. Then my phone rings knocking me out of my thoughts. Niall: 'I know, but you do t miss me back :(' And I reply 'Yes I miss you! Im going to bed! Night!' Then I put my phone into its charger dock and go take a shower. LIAM POV: "Niall did you leave yet?" I say answering my phone. "Yes daddy I did" he replies. "Well we need you here asap!" I say looking at Zayn. "What?" He says putting down his mirror. "Nothing." I reply laughing. "I got to go planes boarding! See ya!" Niall says then hangs up. "Okay boys Niall and Harry just boarded the plane." I say as Louis causally walks in. "Hows Dani?" Crap, I didn't ask. Well if they are coming good right? "Good, he really didn't explain." I say. "Hazza or Nialler?" Louis asks. "Nialler" I answer as he nods his head. He says something real quite. Then leaves. CARLEE POV: I check my phone before I go to sleep to find two messages. One from Niall and Harry. Niall: 'Night Love you!' Awe he loves me! Wait! He loves me? Really! Nobody ever has! Or told it to my face! Do I love him too? Yes of course I do! I always had! Well iv always said it! Even at the concert before Danielle came here. I screamed I love you to all the boys. Me and Dani both did. I reply back. 'I love you too' then read Harrys message. Harry: 'Keep Dani safe, im counting on you!' I just laugh and put my phone back away and fall asleep on Danielle's comfy guest room bed.

____________________________________

Okay guys,

I am co-writing a story with @staystrongbabyitsok go check it out! Thank you guys! Also I am thinking of stopping writing this story. Nobody seems to like it... So yeah see ya laters!

-Lexii