(R) Taking Whats His ~ aamelia

Taking Whats His by aamelia

I watched as it suddenly stopped its eyes continuing to stare into mine as if it was looking directly into my soul. I couldn't look away from its brown eyes despite the fear that seemed to consume my entire being. The sound of bones breaking and snapping filled the air whilst the wolf began to growl. I felt my eyes widen even more as the wolf began to shake and slowly change until a human was crouching down in its place. There tanned back on display as they stood to their full height completely naked.

        "Mine."

Okay so I have literally spent all night reading this book just to finish it and put it up here and tell you guys that it is FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! I haven't uploaded in a while because I was struggling to find good werewolf books, but this one is awesome! You all have to go and read it right now!!! And it has a happy ending! I love it so much when they have happy endings and everything's tied up and the only reason I want her to write a sequel is so I can see more of their happiness!!! Okay, now that, that is settled, it does have sexual content but she posts it in a separate chapter and gives plenty of warning so you can skip it if you want! But seriously everyone go and read it right now!