[A]💔𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎💔

Start from the beginning

~The next day~

Seonghwa woke up with a headache. It usually happened whenever he threw up.

The black haired got up and went in the bathroom, cleaning the mess he made yesterday and did his morning routine.

The boy felt so tired. He wanted to stay home but he knew he couldn't. So after he got ready, he made his way out and got into his car, driving to school.

As usual his boyfriend and best friend were waiting for him next to his locker, while talking about God knows what.

"Hey baby. Are you okay? You didn't text me yesterday."

"What happened man? You look like a mess."

"I'm fine guys. I'm just tired. I didn't get enough sleep that's all."

Seonghwa said. Fortunately the two didn't question any further.

"I'll have to go. My friend is waiting for me. Oh and Hwa I won't be able to come at your place today. I have an assignment with one of my classmates so I gotta finish that."

As soon as San left, Wooyoung turned to his boyfriend, a concerned look on his face.

"Baby, are you sure you are okay?"

"Yes Woo. I'm tired."

"Hwa. I know you are lying but I won't force you to tell me if you don't want to. But please talk to me if something is wrong. I'll always be here for you."

Wooyoung took the older's hands into his and squeezed them lightly, flashing him a quick smile.

For some reason, Seonghwa didn't feel the pain he usually got when Wooyoung interacted with him and he felt relieved. He wasn't ready to deal with it right now.

"Thanks Woo. I love you."

"No need to thank me baby. I love you too. And hwa, can I stay at your place tonight?"

"Uhm yeah sure."

"Great. I'll be there by 5 p.m."

Soon the bell rang and the two went to their respective classes.

~Time Skip~

It's been an hour already and Seonghwa still didn't know what to do or say to Wooyoung.

The older couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to confront the other. He needed to.

He wanted all the suffering to end. Seonghwa planned to get a surgery to remove the flowers after 'the talk' with Wooyoung.

Just as he thought of the younger, he heard the front door opened and a happy Wooyoung skipped inside.

"Hey baby."

The younger greeted happily wrapping his arms around Seonghwa.

The happy look of Wooyoung's face almost made Seonghwa back out of his plan but he couldn't. He was determine to do it.

Seonghwa lightly pushed the younger off him and stared dead into his eyes. The younger's face showed a mixture of emotions.

"Baby what's wro-"

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course love. Why wou-"

"Answer me honestly Wooyoung. Do you really love me?"

There was an uncomfortable silence that started to settle but quickly broke when Seonghwa scoffed.

"Hwa-"

"Why did you lie to me?"

Seonghwa could feel the tears building up but he had to stay strong.

"I didn't want to hurt you Hwa. When you asked me to be your boyfriend, I couldn't say no. I couldn't afford to break your heart. I didn't want to be the reason for your heartache. I'm sorry Hwa."

The tears that rolled down Wooyoung's cheeks made Seonghwa weaker. He just wanted to wrap his arms around the smaller and wiped those tears away. But now he couldn't.

"But Hwa b-believe m-"

"Believe you? You've been lying to me for four months, Wooyoung. Four fucking months. Sorry won't fix my heart. Sorry won't heal me. I'm fucking sick because of you."

"S-Sick? Hwa w-what to y- "

"I FUCKING GOT HANAHAKI AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Seonghwa couldn't help it. He was so frustrated. He needed to let it all out. The tears he had been trying to contain finally came out.

"H-Hwa...I'm sorry. B-But please l-listen to-"

"Why? What story are you going to make?"

Seonghwa couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't pretend to be strong. It was too much for him. The older fell on his knees, sobbing hard.

Wooyoung tried hugging him but the older only pushed him away.

"Leave Wooyoung."

"Hwa.....please don't push me away."

"Please just leave."

"Hwa...."

"JUST GET OUT FOR FUCK SAKE. CAN'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T WANT YOU."

Wooyoung let out a small whimper before grabbing his things.

With one last glance, he opened the door, and left.

With shaky hands, Seonghwa took out his phone and dialled his friend's number.

"H-Hello joong. I'll do i-it."

"I love you Jung Wooyoung."

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao this thing was terrible asf Omg....
Please forgive me like it's the first time I'm writing on this.
Hell I have no knowledge on hanahaki disease
So yeah anyways I still hope you enjoy it lol
Love you my baebies🦋

-BaeBae♡