"But...you just came back" she asks in confusion.

"To see you sit on that throne" he replies as she does not let go of his hand making him sigh as he kneels in front of her.

"You cannot leave me" Crystal pleads and Adrian pats on their joined hands.

"I am just a call away, Crystal. Whenever you need me just send me a message and I will be here"

"But it won't be same, if you leave" she asks.

"The sooner I leave the sooner I can come back" he points making her sigh.

"Can I do or say anything to make you stay?" she asks him and Adrian smiles.

"There were times you always wanted me out and now that I am leaving..."

"I never wanted to out Ad, I just wanted you to be less strict to me" she protests as she cups his cheek and Adrian sighs.

"Don't stress much, take a rest and when this bind is out, make sure you see and think clearly" he asks and Crystal nods her head.

"I will miss you" she whispers before she drops her hand to his shoulder and moves to hug him.

"I will see you again" he promises as he steps away and Crystal squeezes his hand before letting him go.

"Be careful" she smiles while Adrian stands and stares at her for a while feeling as if there was something important, he had to inform her but he cannot bring himself to say the words or bring the thought out.

"Goodbye Cry" Adrian whispers as he turns and walks out of the room and Crystal stays still until she hears the door of her room close before a tear rolls down her face.

********

Adrian gets on the horse as he orders his men regarding their duties towards the Queen before he nods at Warren who gets on his horse as well.

"Ready" Warren asks and Adrian nods before he glances back at the palace one more time and moves his horse to leave.

"Hey" Warren shouts as he follows Adrian who stops his horse and waits for Warren.

"You dropped this" Warren points as he hands a chain to Adrian who frowns staring at the silver chain with a dragonfly in it.

"That's not mine" Adrian states.

"Well, fell from your bag" Warren states and Adrian takes the chain before they continue to ride along, slowing down as they reach the village.

Riding silently, they cross the village but something tugs at Adrian conscience making him slow down as he reaches a house which was burnt down.

"Was there a fire?" Adrian asks Warren who frowns shaking his head.

"I don't remember anyone complaining about it" Warren points and Adrian turns to ride towards the house.

Halting he checks on the house before his eyes turns towards the tomb which brings a frown in his face.

"It seems they had a failing out" he points and Warren strolls his horse close to Adrian.

"Seems so, poor soul" Warren mutters before the men gets down from their horses and walks towards the tomb.

"In loving memory of, Destiny" Adrian reads aloud.

"Destiny, fancy name" Warren points and Adrian stares at the dried flowers on it before moving it away, looking around her does not find any flowers so he pulls out the chain from his pocket.

"This is all I have, at least this won't dry" Adrian smiles before he puts the chain on top of the girl's tomb.

"Rest in peace, wherever you are Destiny. Life was too short for you but I am sure it was filled with good memories" he whispers as he touches the tomb before getting up and walking back to his horse.