Prologue

Megan had a weapon.

It was quite handy, sometimes.. Not a physical weapon, as some of you may be thinking, but perhaps, a one that hit you where you didn't expect to be.

It found the most vulnerable part of you. Whistling when it flew through the air, the weapon sang true and struck with deadly precision.

No, Megan was not pretty, she didn't use that to charm the boys. 

Neither was she clever, nor a whiz at academics.

She didn't have talents, but she had her weapon. Wit.

Always the first to respond with a sarcastic, witty remark that turned the class against you, Megan was strong because she had this weapon.

When she was bullied?

Sure, Megan would sting you with her words, and make you feel in turn like you were being bullied.

Everyone knew not to try her.

But after a while, when everyone did not dare to try picking a fight, Megan turned arrogant. She thought she was powerful and in control. So, she hurt and slashed with her words, even though the victim had essentially, done nothing wrong.

All hoped someone would come to show Megan her rightful place.

This is the story of Megan, and the boy who came. To show her how exactly hurt others were, but would he push her further than her boundaries and limits, damaging her soul in a irrevocable way?