♥ Romance Family Profiles

If you like this profile, why not check out the other profiles in the Romance profile family?

Beauty - The official Wattpad beauty profile. We know that beauty is a personal thing, so this is your home to be whoever you want and to express yourself however you choose.

ChickLit - The official Chicklit category profile. Celebrating the literary homages to all the women who get stuff done, make mistakes, follow their hearts, crush dreams, soar to new heights, and all the hot messes in between.

Cupid - The ambassador-managed profile for all things related to the entity known for spreading love, warmth and joy to all. Line up your bow and discover which blossoming literary romance catches your eye.

DangerousLove - The official Dangerous Love subcategory profile. Flirty liaisons with a shot of danger: brooding bad boys, sexy billionaires, exhilarating love triangles, menacing mafia bosses ... All charmed and dangerous.

Romance - The official Romance category profile on Wattpad. Fall in love with the community's favourite sweethearts, flirty heart-throbs, and the thrills of page-turning passion.

WattpadAfterDark - The ambassador-managed hub for readers and writers of mature fiction. Brace yourselves; it's about to get a little bit steamy. [Only recommended for users 17+]

WattpadHistoricalRomance - The ambassador-managed historical romance library profile, where you're sure to find tales of love, and love lost, from days gone by.

Or if you'd rather visit the Romance profile of your own language, we also have these Romantic international profiles!

WattpadAfterDarkDE - Our German After Dark profile!

WattpadRomantikDE - Our German Romance profile!

RomanceRU - Our Russian Romance profile!

WattpadRomanceFR - Our French Romance profile!

 - Our Indonesian Romance profile!

RomanceKR - Our Korean Romance profile!

RomantikaMY - Our Malay Romance profile!

RomanceLP - Our Portuguese Romance profile!

ChickLitEs - Our Spanish ChickLit profile!

WattpadRomanceES - Our Spanish Romance profile!

WattpadStoriedamoreIT - Our Italian Romance & love stories profile!

WattpadRomanceTR - Our Turkish Romance profile!

Romance_Ro - Our Romanian Romance profile!

WattpadRomanceAR - Our Arabic Romance profile!

WattpadRomantiekNL - Our Dutch Romance profile!