Prolouge

08/21/2020
The night sky had a beautiful full moon, with the temperature slowly decreasing throughout the night one person just can't seem to fall asleep . And that person their name is Lucinda ( generic I know leave me be)

you see Lucinda is your average high school teenager who just can't seem to get her footing correct . So she generally struggles with every day tasks but theses tasks are so mundane that even with her unstable footing she must find a way to get them done .

Cause Lucinda is the eldest sibling of a total of 3 children her dad works as a cop and they generally don't get to see him often but when they do he's brought home dinner . Her mom is not well during theses unprecedented times due to her just getting laid off work , cause of her illness .

Her younger sister Beth is going into the 5th grade at her school , she is a really smart girl and, sometimes she even tries to teach her younger brother Sean his ABC's before he starts the 1st grade next year ! While Lucinda goes to school their mom watches Sean with the help of a nanny .

As Lucinda was walking Beth to her bus stop , she kept tugging at her sweater while Lucinda keeps walking she asks " what is it Beth ?" She looks up at her older sister with tears in her eyes she claims " you can't go to school today something bad is going to happen !" .......................

[ authors Note ]

Hi I hope you guys like the prologue if you guys do enjoy it a lot please let me know cause if you guys do like it that should make me more motivated to make more chapters !