Sports Festival

~Present time~

Y/N age 22.

You groan awake and turn in bed. you reach under your pillow and grab your phone. -1 messages 1 email-. you open your text messages and see that Present Mic texted. 'Wanna join us tomorrow for the UA sports festival you might find someone to partner with you in the future' you giggle and respond 'i doubt ill find anyone but sure ill come' you respond you go back and open your email. "not again" you groan and delete the message "I swear these agencies don't get the hint" you sigh this time Sir Night Eye contacted you, you never knew jokes were the way to his liking but you never were funny you just ended up making a mistake on what pheromone you used and ended up with a chicken somehow. you sigh and put your phone down getting up you trip on your pile of books. "damn it" you groan standing up picking up the books on hounds. you put them on the nightstand and continue to the bathroom. you sipe the hair out of your face and brush your teeth. 'a partner huh..' you thought then another thing hit you..you walk to your closet with the toothbrush in your mouth you go all the way into the back and pull out a box 'does it even fit anymore?' you think pulling out your hero costume from UA you shook your head and put it back 'not like I'm doing hero work tomorrow ill just wear whatever' you go back to the bathroom and finish up brushing your teeth.  You grab your satchel and put it back on your thigh you attach the tubing to your skin with some medical tape and sit at your desk. "what should we gather?" you ask yourself looking at all your books "UA would be mad if I attracted crows and it's not like there isn't already a million heroes near the school" you sigh and look outside. You see something flicking at the edge of your window and open it "what the..?" you reach out and grab a deep red feather "what are you from.." you ask it rubbing it between two fingers.  You open a book on birds and flip through the pages. "nothing.. you had to come from something" you say looking at it again frustrated you tape it inside a book and close the window. "let's eat" you say walking downstairs immediately being met by a cat you smile "morning Kitar" you say walking to the kitchen as he follows.

~Hawks POV~

I grunt hearing my feather get discovered and smashed into a book. I look at her house and sigh 'now how will I know what you're doing' "HAWKS!" I wince at the sudden scream I touch my headphone "what is it?" I ask my secretary " UA has requested you come by tomorrow for the sports festival" I groan "ill just watch it on television" I respond and "NO!" she screams at me "what has gotten into--" she cuts me off "Epithymia will be there" my wings twitch and I look back at the house " have you learned anything about her yet?" I ask watching her in the kitchen "Nothing about her quirk but Present Mic and Aizawa seem to be involved with her" I sigh in defeat "okay ill go" I respond cutting off communication. I smile and fly away ' i need to make a few visits but I'll see you tomorrow'

                                                                      -Next day-

~Y/N POV~

You get dressed in some black leggings and a dark blue crop top. you look outside and throw on a black coat. your hair up in a ponytail your bangs getting in the way. you sigh and decide not to worry about it. "I'll be back Kitaro," you say walking outside.  you lock the door and look at the ground 'another one?' you pick up another red feather and look at the tree in your yard 'i wonder if it's a rare species of bird' you put the feather in your pocket and head to the train station. you put your headphones in and listen to music all the way to UA.  eventually, you arrive and see the crowds of people ready for the festival in the distance you can see Endeavor 'probably here to see his son' you walk in and look around until you walk past the gym you peek in and see Aizawa. You open the door and wave "Hey sleepy" you say walking to him "Y/N, what are you doing here why aren't you in the stands?" he asks "well I thought if I wondered around I'd find Present Mic but I found you instead" he looks at you exhausted "He's doing some final 'sound checks'" Aizawa says "so he's screaming at people as they come in is what I'm hearing" Aizawa nods and begins to walk away "I got to go need to talk to my students before this whole thing starts, go find Present I'm sure you'll hear him eventually" with that Aizawa was gone. You sigh and make your way to the training grounds and sure enough, you can hear him. "Y/N" he yells at you and you wave walking up to him "Want to MC with me?" he asks you laugh " no thanks none of these kids even know me," you say sitting down in the Hero stands "I'm just here to watch" you add on "Do you actually plan and recruiting anyone?" he asks a grin on his face "Probably not, you know me I work better alone," you say "come on Y/N its been 4 years, I know you're doing a lot for your town but its time to do something for yourself it's what your parents would want," he says worriedly. "Did you invite me here to lecture me?" you ask "because last I told you no one wants to willingly be with me, not with this quirk" you huff "so you accidentally had a few guys like you for your quirk not like it affects everyone?" he says "plus think about it if you do like someone who it does affect I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy the power it'd give you over them" you look at him "remember when Hound dog fell for your quirk and you had him carry your stuff around all day" Mic adds trying to cheer you up. without paying attention heroes were filling the stands along with students from the other courses. "Looks like you have a job to do," you say changing the subject. He glares and walks away "you can't be alone forever Y/N" he says as he continues to walk.  You grumble and pull out your phone while you wait for the festival to begin. Little did you know hawks was sitting all the way behind you and he was listening to the whole thing. 'So that's your name' he smirks deep in thought "Y/N" he whispers to himself 'now I just need to figure out your quirk'

The Festival began and you put your phone away to watch it unknowingly being watched yourself.