Chapter 3: An Encounter with Subaru

(A/N: Episode 3 has nothing to do with the reader, nor Yuuki. Just a normal class. So we''ll go to episode 4 in this chapter.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-No one's P.O.V-

Three or four days later has passed since all of you became students and you heard that there's going to be a talent show someday. You smiled to yourself...that's when you, Kazuma, Darkness and Yuuki were running to school because it's almost going to be late.

(Y/N): Come on, you two! We're gonna be late!

Kazuma: Yeah, I know! Darkness, I'm tired. Could you carry me? 

Darkness: W-What?! Why would you want me to carry you?! 

Kazuma: Just do it.

Both Kazuma and Darkness stopped for a moment, as you and Yuuki kept running to school because you don't like being late. That's when you felt your legs were swept and you looked up to see Yuuki carrying you on her arms, as if in a bridal style.

(Y/N): Y-Yuuki! What are you doing?!

Yuuki: What? I decided to do the same thing as Kazuma and Darkness.

(Y/N): Hey, carrying me is going to slow you down, but how in the hell are you so fast while carrying me?

Yuuki: I think  I must've upgraded my stamina, speed and agility skill points to make me go run faster a few months ago before we came here.

(Y/N): Oh.

Yuuki then looks up in front and noticed that she's surprised, as you spoke up.

(Y/N): What? What's wrong?

Yuuki: Isn't that Subaru guy?

You look in front to see Subaru and was carried under someone's arms. It was the blue haired maid named Rem. He noticed that you were also carried by Yuuki as well.

(Y/N): Hello there.

You greeted him, as he spoke up to the blue haired maid.

Subaru: Rem, put me down after all.

Rem: Alright.

Rem puts Subaru down, but Yuuki runs past him while carrying you. Confused by this, until he realized....

Subaru: Oh wait! We're gonna be late!

You and Yuuki were now close to the school, as you two managed to get inside the school in time.

Yuuki & (Y/N): Good morning, teacher!/Morning, Sir.

Instructor: O-Oh good morning, you two. You two made it to school almost late in time.

He spoke, as  Darkness and Rem managed to get in school in time. That's when Subaru was in the front gates and until...

Instructor: Natsuki Subaru...you're late!

Subaru screamed in disappointment, you and Yuuki noticed Kazuma wasn't with Darkness. That's when the instructor turns to his right and spoke up.

Instructor: Satou Kazuma...you're late too!

The four of you turned to see Kazuma trying to climb over wall, as he falls down on the floor and screamed in disappointment.

(Y/N): Darkness, I thought you were carrying Kazuma.

Darknes: Yeah, but somehow I lost my grip while carrying him.

Yuuki: I guess that's an excuse for being late.

-Small Time Skip-

A few minutes later, Kazuma and Subaru were holding the buckets outside as punishment for being late. You opened up the window and asked the two.

(Y/N): You two alright?

Subaru: We're fine.

Kazuma: Yep.

You sighed and spoke up to them.

(Y/N): I feel sorry for you two for being late.

Kazuma: Its fine.

Subaru: Hey, you're names are Kazuma and (Y/N), right?

Kazuma: Yes, I'm Kazuma.

(Y/N): That's me, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). You're Natsuki Subaru, if I'm correct.

Subaru: You got my name right. Maybe you two are...

Kazuma: Wait, let me say it, too.

They put their buckets down and hugged at each other.

Both: You were definitely summoned/reincarnated to another world!

(Y/N): Oi, don't forget about me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Yeah...it's a little disappointing that this chapter is short than I thought. Anyways, Talent Show chapter is going to be the next one. Which I will post it right now. Stay tuned!)