OC #1 - Max

Name: Max

Nicknames: Maxy, Shota-kun(much to his annoyance),

Age: 16

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: 4'8, white hair, white eye color, pale skin, small body (yup he's a shota)

Clothes

Max will universally wear pieces of clothing that cover as much of his body as possible. 

Casual: Max will casually wear clothes like hoodies as well as pants and long-sleeved shirts underneath to keep himself covered. He also wears masks to cover his face as well as a white scarf around his neck sometimes

Battle: Max has a black cloak that he wears in battle. Under that cloak, he wears a grey long-sleeved shirt, black pants, black gloves, and black boots. Sometimes, he summons armors to wear as well.

Personality

Before Incident: Cheery, Happy, Supporting, Kind, Selfless, Generous, only fight when he needs to, Lovable, Caring (he was best boi material),

After Revival: Scared, Terrified, Quiet(you could mistake him for a mute), barely responsive, Shut-In, Nervous, doesn't know who to trust anymore. (poor boi)

After warming up to Axel and others: Kuudere, Quiet(talks telepathically most of the time or gives small nods or hand gestures), doesn't really trust anyone but Axel and the others, lone-wolf.

Likes

Before Incident: sweets, playing games, watching anime, his friends, getting head pats, hanging out with his friends, jokes, singing, dancing, etc.

After Revival: sweets, being left alone, playing games, watching anime

After warming up to Axel and the others: Axel, Alice, Jessie, Wyatt, Kelly, sweets, being alone, playing games, watching anime, getting head pats

Dislikes

Before Incident: sour foods, greedy/mean/rude people, fighting, killing, his friends getting hurt

After Revival: getting attention, sour foods, being reminded of the incident

After warming up to Axel and the others: getting attention, sour foods, people in general(except Axel and the others), being reminded of the incident

Weapons/Abilities

Before Incident: He can summon things from anime and video games, he can use abilities such as guns, swords, and even Stands. These summonses will drain his stamina and won't be as strong as the originals. For example, if he summoned "The World"(stand), the punches that it gives would be weaker and slower than the original unless he used more stamina to strengthen it. They also depend on how he is physically and mentally.

After Incident: The summons is even stronger than they used to and even stronger than the originals. He can summon these for seemingly forever because it no longer drains his stamina when they are in normal use. Some of his summonses depend on how he is mentally and physically.

Backstory

Role: Overseer

Max used to be a cheerful boy, everyone loved him. He would always be there for anyone that needs help. He was just sixteen years old when the incident happened, said the incident was his death. The reason it was such an important moment for Max, was because when he was dying, his own people were hating him for a crime he didn't even commit. The whole city, his friends, even his own family were hating him for something he didn't do. After many different beatings from many people, he was finally killed.

Before he died Max learned at that moment, that no matter who the person is, they can betray you at any moment. Many were happy about his death, but one person saw what happened and decided to investigate and was eventually found innocent. Many cried over their mistake of killing an innocent boy. He was revived(which took a lot, even with how powerful Overseers are), but was in an extreme state of PTSD. He eventually got a bit better, but instead of being the same cheerful Max, he was scared and didn't trust anybody. Max was revived by Jessie and the others for a purpose, and that was to be an overseer of the worlds and protect them, just like Axel and the others would. While he doesn't hate the people of his city for what they did to him, he still can't trust them.

His ability from before his death was the ability to summon things from games, anime, movies, and many other things. When he would summon things, he could only summon those items for a limited amount of time, and it wasn't as powerful. When he was revived, not only was his strength, speed, durability, stamina, and senses increased drastically, but he saw that he could summon seemingly forever if he never wasted energy. All of the summonses were stronger and very powerful. Now he watches, protects, and interacts with different worlds, while on a path to recovery.

Hope you all have a great day!!