6

"Hiccup .......... Hiccup."

With his soft cheeks bulging, Lapel deeply inhales and swallows a cry. Werazel threw away the clothes he was wearing and changed them into comfortable pants and a shirt she used to wear.

When she was giving him a bath, he cried so hard as if it was the end of the world and thought her ears were going deaf.

"Lapel. I'm sorry. I had to wash you thoughly. "

"Scary! Water! No!"

Lapel, who had become sulky, turned his little face, ignoring Werazel. His black hair bouncing gently.

She felt reluctant to give strangers a bath without calling for the maids, but he was so scruffy that it took 10 minutes to rinse with water. And one hour had passed after I loosened my hair and washed his dirty body.

After washing, the original appearance of the male lead was revealed brightly.

Even at the age of only 5 years old, his face is already outstanding. Black hair like loose silk threads and intense red eyes in white skin are attractive. His face is still round but with high nose and fair white skin, the handsome face shined even more.

'That is why he must be the main character. '

'I was looking forward to Lapel's future. It was obvious how many women will secretly admire him. However, for Lapel, the male protagonist, there would be only one female protagonist.

"I'm really sorry Lapel. I won't do that anymore. "

As Werazel held the chubby cheeks of Lapel with both hands, that boy that was pouting quietly turned back.

"Water... Bad. "

"Yes, Lapel hates water, I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore."

Werazel's friendly voice quickly relieved Lapel and he ran to her, asking to be held. Werazel raised the kids holding her leg.

Lapel, who had just taken a bath, smelled like a baby.

"Water...."

Lapel mumbled, rubbing his face on his shoulder against the Werazel.

Are you afraid of water because you are young? Or do you have any bad memories related to water?

As she was patting his back, she asked carefully.

"Lapel. Can I ask why the water is scary?"

" ...."

"What are you doing? "

"Huck... "

Lapel made a sound as if vividly portraying a drowning situation.

"Have you ever fallen into the water? Have you ever been drowned?"

Raphel struggled in the arms of Werazel. It was a stubborn refusal to broach on the topic.

"I'm sorry, I won't ask you anymore." As the small, delicate body was trembling, Weregel couldn't really ask anymore.

That's weird. Was there anything that could make you scared of water?

Even though she tried to remember the details in the novel, I couldn't recall it well.

I'm worried that his wariness about water would not disappear quickly.

Werazel, who was absorbed in thought of the child, bit her lips firmly.

I shouldn't be interested more than this. The Duke will take care of Lapel anyway. I just need to bring him to the duke who is looking for his nephew and come out with a reward. There, the relationship between her and Lapel would be over. So there was nothing good about getting too close.