"Sandro... I was thinking. You should have your own workshop."

"No, I couldn't possibly afford it." Sandro replied.

"Well, you don't have to." Lorenzo smiled standing up making his way towards Sandro.

"You're not serious?" Sandro replied

"Find somewhere. I'll pay." Lorenzo spoke softly. Roslin stood up making her way towards Lorenzo. "With what?"

"Lorenzo..." Lucrezia asked.

"If there's anything I can ever do to repay you---" Sandro trailed off. "Actually, you can. I need you to undertake a commission for Marco Vespucci. I have to be sure of his support in the Priori." Lorenzo flickered his eyes between everyone.

"I'll do it." Roslin couldn't believe he was acting like this. What is he planning? She sighed walking away leaving in her thoughts.

○ ○ ○

Roslin stood outside alongside Bianca and Lucrezia waiting for the arrival of Giovanni and his now wife, Clarice de Medici. A large carriage can be seen approaching. Roslin couldn't wait to see Giovanni again. When the carriage, Giovanni stepped out wearing golden armor, his hair had been messier. He smiled widely, he looked amused. He then turned around holding his hand out for someone.

A young woman took his gesture. A young woman with the skin of melody, with shined out sunset. A true Roman woman. She smiled widely, as she grabbed Giovanni's hand who started to pull her towards them. It sounded immature how they were acting. Roslin cleared her throat.

"Giovanni, my boy." Lucrezia exclaimed, throwing herself to Giovanni leaving Clarice in open view.

"I trust you had a pleasant journey." Roslin spoke up, showing a smile. She turned to look at her, showing a smile. Giovanni then smiled, taking Clarice's hand and pulling her closer to him. "Mother, remember Clarice?"

Roslin smiled standing beside Bianca as they tried to greet Giovanni's newly wedded wife.

"Good to see you, dear. This is my daughter, Bianca." Lucrezia smiled trying to show compassion.

"A pleasure." Suddenly Giovanni walked over to Roslin. "This is Roslin, my good friend. Lorenzo wife." Once they met eyes, she plastered a smile, quickly turned into a frown. Roslin could tell there was some tension there.

"The pleasure is mine." Roslin spoke, calmly. She watched as Clarice looked up and down at her noticing her baby bump. Roslin bit her lip trying to show some compassion.

○ ○ ○

She waited in Lorenzo's room trying to speak to him. They were getting ready for the wedding feast much later they were having to give the people a feast to celebrate. She needed to speak to Lorenzo soon.

The door burst open revealing Lorenzo. "What are you doing here?" He asked her to walk over. Roslin immediately jumped in his embrace hugging him. "I'm so sorry for how I was acting earlier." Lorenzo immediately began to wrap his arms around her. He then leaned back pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"You're my everything. The mother of my child. I should be the one saying I'm sorry. My beloved, Roslin. Forgive me?" Roslin smiled, placing her head on his shoulders. "Forgive me, Lorenzo. I'm no idea what's gone for me."

Lorenzo leaned back. "What's wrong?" He brushes a piece of red hair behind her ear, as she whimpers. "I'm afraid, Lorenzo. I fear something is coming." Lorenzo gently pressed a kiss on her lips, slowly. He leaned back.