page two

CHAPTER THREE

well I guess we have to find her ourselves antonio. me to but ja'quan should have to come with us, he got all of this started. okay let's go get him.as we walked down the street there he was again. uhhh do you see that antonio. yeah it looks like the slender-. to slow the slender man said as he grabed antonio by the neck picking him up and tossing him to the side. don't hurt my friend I yelled, as ran up to him and grabbed my pocket knife cutting one of his tentacles off. Ahhhhhhhh yelled the slenderman while runing into the forest. Are you okay Antonio. noo what's your problem do I look okay to you, he freakin through me.  I helped antonio up, let's go get ja'quan.

                                                                                             When we finally got to jaquans house he wasn't there, wait a minute I said as we looked around his room. What johnie. There's an note, it doesn't look like jaquans hand writing. What does it say. Dear, friends of jaquan, I have your friend he's hanging on an tree with tavia, you guy's should find them, i'm starting to get an craving for  them. he's the turkey, she's the desert my favorite chocolate cake. oh and don't worry I dont eat bones. Dude antonio we got to find them and fast, before he eats them. what's wrong with you johnie. h-he's right behind. what th- ahhhhhhh save us johnie, please. antonio I screamed as the slenderman ran of with him. no not him not my best friend. I started chasing them, as he lead me to the forest. I followed him jumping over dead tree's, until he dropped antonio and ran away or that's what I thought. jaquan I said looking at him up on the tree, he looked so dull and tavia to. what have you done to them I said while antonio was hyperventilating. oh nothing really I just gave them an little bite, which won't really do anything but change them and who they are. They will change to look like me and be my servent's. I won't allow that I said while running towards were he I heard his voice. ahh I said as jaquan punched me back away from slenderman. I got up and tried to run around he just kicked me, so that's how it's going to be, fine by me. as I got up and hit him right in the nose. ahh he screamed as he turned into an slenderman. what have I got myself into this time. I reached into my pocket for my pocket knife, I ran up to jaquan and sliced off two of his tentacles. ahhhhh he yelled. I ran up to him again for the killing shot, i'm so sorry I whispered as I sliced off his neck. meanwhile antonio was fighting tavia, tavia snap out of it. i'm going to make you suffer for messing with master. antonio forgot that he always carries his beabea gun for protection. so antonio grabbed his beabea gun and shot through her neck. i'm sorry we got you into this rest in peace, please forgive me.ahhh I yelled as I crashed into antonio, not being able to move. what did you do to johnie antonio said. oh me nothing really I just gave him an little punch to the stomach that's all, but guess who gonna die next. There was an unusual silence as antonio said sorry i'm dying. The slenderman stuck his tentacle through antonio and said you next johnie, ahhhhhhh. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa, wow tickling me. hahahha antonio got up whuu. i never laughed that hard. really i could tickle you some more. that night me and antonio became the slendermans buddy's . bye we got to go home. okay comeback soon. 20 minutes later, im not going back to them woods, me niether he lost his cheese.