Banging My BFF

INTRO: THIS IS MY FIRST BOYXBOY BOOK AND MY FIRST BOOK IN GENERAL. THIS MIGHT BECOME A SERIES IF YOU LIKE IT SO ENJOY.

:3

CHAPTER 1: WHEN I FOUND OUT

     I looked around my room rapidly for my backpack. Laying on the floor I picked it up and ran out the door to the car. I drove to school and ran to my first class, I was ten minutes late but by the time I got there it was more like fifteen-minutes. Running into class I bumped into someone making their books go flying everywhere. I looked at him for a moment he had the most beautiful amber eyes, they could of replaced autumn leaves. He had the perfect shaped brown eyebrows brows I had ever seen. He had peachy colored lips and smooth tan skin. I turned away and picked up his books, I handed them to him with a smile.

"Sorry" I said very firm.

"It fine it happens all the time" he said.

I took a step when he stopped me with asking my name.

"Alex," I said turning to look at him.

"Yours," I said?

"Mathew," he said with a smile

I told him that I would see him later and turned and walked in the class room. I walked in when everyone turned and starred at me. I sat down in my desk when the the bell rang. I stood up and walked out the door when I tripped on my shoe lace causing me to fly down the hall and hit the ground hard. My vision got blurry with my head throbbing in pain. All I saw was tons of people gather around me when I blacked out. 

*****

When I woke up I saw the nurse standing over me with a ice pack, when she put it on she notice I was awake when I sat up and sprung off the bed. She starred at me for a bit reassuring I was ok. She pick up the ice pack and put it on my head.

"Your going to be ok, just don't move your head to fast" she said with a smile.

I turned to the mirror by the sink to see a ice pack on my head wrapped in bandages. I walked out to the office to see Matthew there sitting on the bench. I walked towards him when he saw me and jumped out of the seat.

"I heard what happened, are you ok" he said?

"Yeah, my head just hurts"I said.

He exchanged concerned looks when I said that. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

"WAIT,"he said

I stopped in my tracks waiting to here what he needed to say. When he said nothing I turned around in concern. Before I could talk he cut me off.

"If you want I can take you home if you want"he said. 

"Sure," I said.

As he walked out with me I asked to use his phone to call my dad. He handed over his phone quick without any hesitation, I dialed the numbers into his phone and hit the call button. It rang five times and then went to voicemail. I told him that I'm getting a ride home by a friend and hung up, we walked to the car and got in.

"Where do you live he said"he said?

"132, Northridge Street"I said.

He turned on the radio the rest of the way to my house. When we got there he brought me inside to make sure I was ok. He sat me down on the couch and gave me the TV remote. 

"Do you want me to stay here til your dad comes home" he said?

I rolled my eyes at him. He walked out the door slowly, Looking out the window I saw him get in his car and drive off.