As he was going through his mobile.. looking into the news... he started to feel dizzy...he tried to open his eyes..but they became so heavy ..that he couldn't keep them open. He drifted into sleep.

When he woke up he looked around to see a familiar room... as he blinked hid eyes to see properly.. he realized that they were at their ancestral house..where his father and uncle lived while they were kids..but as they grew older.. they shifted towards the city.

Gulf didn't look scared..and why would he be? He was at his ancestral house.... but when he tried to move..he realized that he was tied up to a chair...and a person was sitting in the shadows.

Gulf didn't panic... he knew this would happen.. that his Uncle would act just like the way they wanted...

The man came from the shadows... Gulf's eyes were in tears... the man looked just like his father..but more older ... sharp eyes.. full of sadness and hatred... a cut on the upper lip...

The man was Tayte Kanawut. The one and only brother of his father Type... seeing Gulf the man gave an evil smile....

Gulf smiled.. keeping his calmness, " hello Uncle.. Long time no see"

Tayte, "My dear dear nephew..how have you been..I hope you are seated comfortably..." he spitted..

"Yes Uncle ,...only the ropes are a bit tight..I might have marks on my wrists.. and my BF wont like it at all.."

"BF..huh"... how can you be Gay when your father was straight as a ruler??

"that was my father's preference... this is mine... why don't we come to the point!!"

"mmmmm...to the point ehh..."

"yes.. I really like to know... being our Uncle... why did you hate us so much..which led you to kill your own brother and wife?? And I believe that you killed Uncle Charley as well...didn't you?"

"mm Clever boy..like father..like son..but I didn't kill Charley.. how could I????"

Gulf was surprised... if he didn't kill Charley..then who did..

"then who killed him??" Gulf asked..

"he killed himself....he couldn't bare the pain of staying away..from....."

"you know boy that's were the problem lies,....you think you know everything"

Your father was good in everything...the IDEAL SON... of the family.... But I never lagged behind...

Our parents loved us equally.. but one mistake took everything away from me.. my family..my brother even the love of my life..

Gulf looked at his Uncle in confusion...

"Confused right??"

"let me tell you a story about four friends.. me ..your father.. Charlie and Charlley.. we were the best of friends..we shared everything ..all secrets... we never lied to each other...... and your mother...well your mother was the main culprit.. you see ..she destroyed everything...since the day she came to our lives... we all had been friends since children....

You wanna know a secret.. me and your father fell for the same woman... do you know who that was?"

"IT WAS YOUR MOTHER... THAT BITCH.."

"Dont call my mother like that..she was the best person i know till know..."

Huh..best person.. Because of her all of us are in this situation....AND YOU WANNA KNOW ANOTHER SECRET...Art's uncle Charley was so much in love with your father...

When we were in school.... We met Mia..she was our common friends ..we always used to hang out together. She considered me her best friend ..Type was always a bit distant.. he never properly talked to her.....but I didn't know that behind by back they were having an affair. Charley was in love with Type since he was a kid... Charley was a shy boy ..and because of his sexual preference he only had us as friends.... Charley told me that he was in love with Type long back when we were in middle school. But he didn't have the courage to confess... I had feelings for Mia also... both of us decided to confess to our crushes .. we chose Prom night to be our confession day.. but who knew ..our world would crumble infront of us..

Me and Charlley we called Type and Mia to this house.. it was our ancestral home..we spent our childhood here.... We chose this place to confess.... We thought it would be a surprise for both of them....

The room you are me are sitting and talking is the same room where me and Charley had our world crashing down.....

We decorated this room with all our love... that evening ..Type and Mia came and we surprised them with bouquets...we told them how much we love them...and we would do anything for them..

You know what they did..?? Type and Mia rejected us... blunt on the face... they confessed about dating each other...

Me and Charley were shocked.. we were so deep friends that we shared our secrets.. Yes it was my fault that I didn't tell Type about my liking for Mia..But who knew..before I could do anything..Mia was already in his arms...

I got angry... Charley was hurt... he was crying...

Type came towards him..and consoled him saying that he considered him just as a friend.. and Mia she told me that she loves me like a brother.. and being close to me was only because she wanted me to like her as my sister-in-law..

Do you know..how much that hurts.. how much it hurts to hear that the person you loved..you called your best friend was only your friend because of your brother...!!!!"

Gulf was listening to his Uncle.. he felt what his uncle felt.... He was next to tears..he felt sorry for the old man....

Tayte wiped his tears and said.. "after rejecting us they left.. they left us in the room Charley was crying.. my heart broke seeing him.... he stood up with red eyes and started to destroy everything that we arranged... he threw away the vases..tossed the tables... he was acting crazy...shouting... I tried to stop him.... he took a broken glass piece and was about to cut himself ..when I stopped him.. while taking the piece from his hands ..the sharp blade scratched my lips and it started to bleed..

You see the cut here (pointing to his upper lip) I got the scar from that day... everything would have been so good if your parents had accepted us...

With that Tayte closed his eyes remembering the day.....

Gulf spoke.. "I am sorry for what my parents did to you...but Uncle.. you cannot force anyone to love you back... unless that person feels so..."

"yes yes... seeing Charley in that condition I forcefully took him with me to our old room... closing the door ..he hugged me and cried.... Charley was innocent back then...a pure soul..which was diluted because of your parents..."

"but You know ..that didn't end there.. when we reached home that night... we got the news that Type proposed Mia ...for marriage..and she agreed..." "I couldn't take it anymore.. I walked towards him and punched him....hard...Type punched me back... Charley dragged me out of the chaos... and seeing my behavior... our parents decided to  move us away from....our brothers..as we might create problems for them... You tell me..what they did..was right or wrong?? We were send to AMERICA to complete our studied... we stayed there...we studied... But we were so broken..and betrayed by our friends and brothers that we both were each others support... to remove our sorrow we started to go clubbing... went into the illegal staff

Our parents came to know about it and disowned us... who disowns their own children?? HUH????????? They should have helped us coming back to normal life rather than arranging marriage for their favorite son..

We wanted revenge.... You mother destroyed everything.... If she hadn't been there. Nothing would have happened.. we would have had a happy family....

Ring Ring..

"Ah ..looks like your stupid twin has called....

---------------------------------------------------------