Chapter 4: Him.

"W-What??" He asks,confused. "I said I'm sorry for what I've done to you." You repeated. "Yes... I understand your majesty but... Are you alright? You don't have a fever?" He asks. You raised an eyebrow,"Is this how you think of me?" You asked. "I apologize your majesty it was rude-"

"I'm not offended,there's no need to apologize. I already knew you were fed up with my attitude. I already know that you're thinking of leaving the kingdom,I'm not angry,I'm just allowing you to leave if you want to." You replied,he stood there,not uttering a word,trying to take all of this in.

"I... There's no need for me to leave..." He replies while looking down. You raised an eyebrow. "I wish to serve and be by your side,My Queen." He added while looking at you with serious eyes. You thought he was going to leave but to your surprise he wasn't. You let out a low chuckle and and smiled at Daichi. "Thank you,Daichi." You replied.

Daichi stared at your smile in awe,with a hint of blush on his cheeks. "Your Highness! We found the village chief." A knight says while bringing the Village chief,"Thank you for protecting our small village My Queen." The village chief bows. "Is there anyway we can repay you?" he added.

"Theres no need to pay me back." You turned to Daichi,"Daichi,Visit the villagers,check if anyone is harmed." Daichi nods and soon left. "Are there any other villages that have been attacked?" You asked, "Well... I haven't heard anything from the other villages your Highness." He replied.

"I see..." You mumbled,"It really has started huh...?" You mumbled.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-

I sat quietly on my office,thinking about what could happen now. That's right... He'll arrive. I'm sure there'll be more attacks on the smaller village... I need to prepare for that. I'm the group that attacked right now isn't the main group... So the mastermind is none other than that bastard.

That orc with a scar on his right eye,and a single sharp golden tooth necklace... And that fucking goblin with a wooden crown. I grit my teeth,remembering the future.

Soon,Hinata comes in the room,"Your Highness,Umm... I bought some tea." He says,bringing a cup of orange and cinnamon tea. "Thank you Hinata."

"Your welcome your Highness... But umm... What'll happen now? I heard what the monsters said from the attack on the village." I looked at him,"Sorry! Was that rude Your Highness??" He added.

I chuckled,"Theres no need to apologize Hinata,well for now,I'm waiting for someone to arrive,someone who will help us." I replied. "Alright your Highness! I believe in you!" He says with a big smile.

My eyes widen a bit,he has always been like that,Both Kageyama and Hinata believed in me through out everything,and it caused them their deaths. My thoughts were cut off by Hinata placing the cup of tea on my table.

I looked down on the cup of tea,should start planning now and find where those assholes are hiding.

-Time Skip-
-2nd Person POV-

You sat quietly on the stone column gazebo in your garden,along with Daichi who was confused as to why you called him over. You took a sip of your tea. "Your Highness,if you don't mind me asking,why are we here?" He asked,

"We're waiting for someone who could help us." You replied, "Ushijima Wakatoshi,the Archangel." You added.