Dad Can Fly!? (Sleepy Boys Inc)

Noticed how some artists draw Philza with wings

Yeah

You know where this is going

(Au? My Minecraft AU in my Creature book)

(Art by me)

(As a kid, little Philza always wanted to fly, but he knew it was impossible, but not until he went exploring and found a magical potion in the wild. He grew older and his wings became larger, which gain some interest in the scientists. So he hides his wings in a large cloak, hiding it from the world. Until one day...)

..........

"Come on, Blade!" Tommy ran across the great plains through the tall grass. Wilbur followed him around, and twirled and faced Techno.

"Let's go on an adventure." Wilbur suggested. "If we leave now, Dad wouldn't see us!"

Techno watched as his two stepbrothers ran across the grass. He fixed his red coat a bit when he felt the breeze flew by.

Techno shrugged and walked up towards them. "Sure why not."

The two cheered. Techno smirked and ran passed them.

"Hey!" Tommy laughed and began running, Wilbur following him behind.

..........

Technoblade had his two personal radios of Hamilton songs with him, he wouldn't be surprised if some monster jumped on them because of how loud Wilbur and Tommy were singing.

"I bet Dad will just come out of no where and stops all of us." Techno joked.

They were in a large dark oakwood forest now, definitely safe. The dry leaves below them crunched as they stepped on them, and sunlight shine through the tiny spaces between the leaves above them. Even though dark oakwood forests were known to have their dangers, the monsters hiding under the trees to not get burned by the sun, it was quite peaceful.

Tommy and Wilbur finally quieted down, and decided they focus more on their surroundings.

After a few moments of silence, Wilbur spoke.

"Have you always wonder why he always wears a cloak?" Wilbur asked. "He seems very, I don't know, Techno give me a word."

"Secretive?" Techno said.

"Yeah, that." Wilbur watched Tommy took a few running laps around a tree waiting for Wilbur and Techno to catch up.

"You guys are so slow!" Tommy whined.

Wilbur was about to say something, but stopped when they heard a noise. Tommy stopped whatever he was doing and immediately ran and stood beside his brothers.

It was quiet, too quiet.

"It's, it was probably just some apple falling on the ground by the wind." Wilbur said.

"That's oddly specific." Techno sarcastically said as he continued walking forward again.

Wilbur and Tommy looked at each other for a few seconds, and followed Techno behind. There was a few minutes of silence, until Techno motioned his two younger brothers to stop. He dragged the two of them behind one of the largest trees they have ever seen, and the three of them peeked out from behind the tree.

It was a pillager outpost, and some enemies were standing around, holding crossbows in their hands.

The three looked at each other, then Techno and Tommy looked at Wilbur.