Reunited

I was running in the woods with all I had left but couldn't go on much longer

I was almost there, I could see my house in sight, but I was too late

He had already arrived.

Sorry for got to introduce myself. I am Bella keen melennie (Mel-any), but my friends call me bell. I have very Dark blue eyes, and my hair is a bleach blonde (pretty much white) and I have blue highlights.

(Back at my house in the woods) I run up to my house, and threw open the door. He was standing there waiting for me. I run up to him and tackle him to the ground with a hug.

"I've missed you way, to much sis" says Jordan my brother.

"Me too! I love you so much" I say. He pulls away from me and gets up he holds his had out for me to take. I of course take it gratefully and got up, siting on thee couch.

"So how long are you staying here for?" I ask in a sad but happy voice.

" I'm going to stay for about a month" he says, and I can tell he's sad that he will have to leave me again.

"At least it's a month, and not at all, right?" I ask him, and he agrees.

"Are you hungry?" I ask him getting of the couch and going to the kitchen.

"Yea, I'm starved" he says and I start making spaghetti.

While I was cooking, he starts to unpack his things in his old bedroom.

When we were just kids our parents died because of a car accident. We both were devastated, we didn't have family that could take care of us, so we stayed with our really close friends in Nevada. After Jordan was old enough, he left to be on his own. I was very sad that I cried every night for a whole year. He was the last of what I could call family. After I turned 18 (was just a couple of months ago) I moved to the house that I grew up In. I was now living in Arkansas, my childhood house.

When the supper was ready I called Jordan, that supper was finished

"So how is school going?" Jordan asked.

I got held back a year in school because, i did bad in school after the accident.

"It's going ok, I'm getting all A's and B's , at least" I say

"That's good" he says.

"So, are u going to collage anywhere?" I ask wondering what he was doing.

"Yea, I'm going to a music collage, I'm in a band too I'm the lead singer and I play the electric guitar."

"That's awesome!" I say, as I get up from the table and clean up the kitchen

After I'm done cleaning the kitchen, me and Jordan were watching a movie when their was a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. Jordan walked up to the door and opened it. He wore a big smile on his face......

Authors note
Hey!!! This is my first book ever, sorry if it's bad or anything, but please no hate! Please if u have any requests or any advice, please let me know:) hope u like my book😊 oh and please excuse my miss writings or misspelled words, my phone will always change it