CHAPTER 44 PART 2

Start from the beginning

He chuckled "its okay, but still" he leaned his forehead against hers "thank you for saving me, I guess I'm the damsel in distress over here." he said lightheartedly.

Aaarrrgghh lifted Agnar against the wall and blinky tried waking him up "wake up, Agnar, we are in need of you!"

Aaarrrggghh punched him awake causing Agnar to gasp "there was no need for that" he rubbed his jaw lightly and looked around. He grew afraid "where is Elizabeth?"

"She went with jim to talk to Dandril." Toby said simply, before reminding them all "come on this plan is working so far let's go find them!"

Marc knew something was wrong and asked worriedly "what exactly is this plan?"

Claire told him "Elizabeth would stall for us to get the two of you out of here"

"And how would she do that?" Agnar asked as he became more and more afraid.

Aaarrrgghh slammed his fists down "crush Dandril!"

The two, once captives had terror on their faces. Agnar ran out as he went to search for her. Jim managed to keep up with Azoroth as they fought. Azoroth smirked "no wonder Angor had such a hard time fighting you, you are quite skilled." he said tauntingly as he pushed his chains against jims sword "but unlike him I know how to fight!" he exclaimed.

He grabbed jims helmet and crushed it in his hands before throwing him to the side, Jim gasped in fear as he realised what just happened.

Blinky gasped in horror as he saw what was happening "master Jim, NO!"

Jim was confused as he noticed nothing happened. Azoroth picked him up and grabbed his shoulder "you asked for this Hunter!" he shouted, as he slammed his hand onto jims chest trying to force his spirit out, nothing happened "what?!".

Jim was just as confused and looked down at his amulet as it glowed a dark blue, he realised "the power stone..." he smirked and kicked Azoroth in the gronk nuks before dropping down. He walked behind him and had his sword at the ready, he glared at him as he turned around and drove his sword into his chest "it's over.."

Azoroth was in shock as he realised what had just happened. Before he could say anything to the hunter, he turned to stone. Jim panted as he glared at the stone figure, the sound of loud explosions alarmed him as he looked out, He saw her fighting Dandril with all she had.

As she roared she still remained in her chaos state, he advanced towards her and directed a beam of power towards her. Before she could do anything her eyes glowed white, flashes of painful memories and moments of fear distracted her. She grunted in pain as she clutched onto her chest as her body felt the pain that wasn't really there. The blast sent her flying back, barely conscious she used a blast to soften her fall but tumbled down the valley she was sent into.

Weakly she tried to get out of her chaos state but something stopped her, her body was threatened and wanted to fight, but it was also weak and wanted to stop. Her spirit was taking over and wanted to end this now. Screaming in pain she stood up and created energies that circled her as she flew out. Her eyes darted around as she tried to search for Dandril, roaring she attacked him with all she had.

Her body was experiencing pain as she used her powers more and more. She had him pinned down but before she could do anything against him the wave of pain hit her again. Falling down onto her hands and knees, she tried to get out, she wanted to get out but her spirit was too determined to fight him off. Getting up again she tried to blast her energy but her body was now fighting her will, the energy faded away as her body caused a wave of pain to spread through her chest.