Chapter 39 - Day 4 pt.1

After Aidens little talk with Tiara and Twilight, he had to make sure everything was ready...

Well everything was not ready to be precise...

First.. Aiden didny clarify LOADS of things. Twilight said to herself. Apparently secondly he didnt explained how they will get Joker and his boy band out of their cells.

And lastly....

(Their author... aka Lilian hasnt have a clue on how they would escape...)

So Lilian decided to make the boy band busy....

Joker smiled and giggled as he waited for his friends. Apparently Phoenix made a game up that they have to swap clothes. And One person will be free of it. Because they are 5. Apparently Joker won so he is saved. Now he is waiting for his time to make fun of them.

There was a catch Joker made for them. That what outfit they got. They have to act as that person.

Spade walked out grumpyly. He was wearing Shadows clothes. Making him and Joker now matching. Shadow came out and was swingging a make-shift cane. He tilted his hat sideways. He was indead.. Lupin.

Phoenix came out next. He was trying his best not to be irritated with the scarf around his neck. The coat he was wearing was thankfully fire proof. And yes.. he was wearing Spades outfit.

Lastly Lupin came out and was the most confirtable. I mean who wouldnt be when he is wearing a hoodie jacket and some comfy sweat pants. Luckily he was wearing Phoenixs clothes.

Joker giggled over his beautiful victory. Of course he is way more amused about the grumpy version of Spade.

What will Joker have them do next? Find out in the pt. 2 of day 4.

And on Day 5 I will have a plan for their escape. Damn School. TuT

Its fine. Schools fine too i guess...

See yall soon