i heard the door to the BAU close and i looked at my watch. 6:01 AM. Garcia is here.

i walk out of the room and greet her

"good morning Garcia"

"good morning my little pipe cleaner, going through the old cases again?"

"yes ma'am"

"i thought rossi told you to stay out of those"

"i studied the folder lines and how they were placed, i don't think he can tell anymore. It's been 2 weeks since he has said anything and I've done it every day now."

"very sneaky for you goodie goodie reid."

"im not a goodie goodie!"

"oh really? how?"

well for example, i take dilaudid.

"okay fine maybe i am a goodie goodie, but at least ill never go to prison unlike you and your 13 files of illegal game cheat codes you have on your computer that you label "garcias happy panda pictures" and your 4 different email accounts to achieve higher game status by people joining your game."

"okay sir, and that is why that is our little secret!" she says while walking up to me and sticking her little fuzzy pen behind her ear to pinch my cheeks and then squishing my face together, talking in a voice similar to a mom talking to a baby.

"baby reid time?" emily says while walking in and setting her stuff on her desk to run over and do the same thing while i just stand there.

i heard the door open again

"jj, its baby reid time!"

"ooooo! we haven't done this for weeks!" she says with a smile and running over to mess with my hair.

"is little reid having a good day today? yes he is! yes he is!" emily says in a baby voice thats high pitch. i try to speak but i was cut off by jj.

"HE'S SAYING HIS FIRST WORDS GUYS!" she says while clapping her hands.

"let the boy breathe ladies." Hotch said with a light smile on his face while he walks in and heads to his office door.

they let go of my face and laugh a little while jj messes up my hair.

I head back t my desk and read over some mail i got and open them.

"TIME CHECK!" garcia yells from the computer lab.

"garcia you are surrounded by monitors in your own room, each with a time showing on the screen-"

"I SAID TIME CHECK!"

"its 6:20! derek will be here soon!" i yell back.

"CHOCOLATE THUNDAAAAA" she yells as we hear her happy feet stomping on the floor beneath her.

its 6: 24 so he should be walking in, in

5...

4...

3...

2...

1-

what? i heard a girl laughing but i heard his laugh to....garcia is here, emily is here, jj is here, elle is gone...who the hell is that?

i zone out looking at my desk from the thoughts flowing through my brain. THATS RIGHT! theres a new agent today!

i was jumped out of my thought to emily almost screaming making me look up.

y/n? no no no. please tell me i forgot that i took dilaudid this morning and I'm seeing things...

what the hell is she doing here?

and why is she holding hands with derek?

why are they walking in together?

is that why derek asked for her order?

i thought he said i didn't know the knew agent?!!?!?

"Y/N! OMG!" garcia screams while running past my desk to embrace her in a hug.

"y/n what is this?? huuuuuh why are you and derek being all gushy together? and what is this I've been hearing from a little birds about Hotch having to break up and hook up between you two?"

what. the. fuck. I know i to fucking god i did not hear, derek, y/n, hook up, "together", and "you two?", in the same sentence.

"oh no no no," y/n reply while playfully shoving derek.

holy shit, they are hooking up. MY ex-girlfriend and my BEST FRIEND are hooking up, and now she is back at the BAU and they are holding hands, he bought her coffee because he is trying to impress her, i always knew they would be better together. what if he is going to treat her better and i did. what if she only dated me to get to derek. What if she hates me? i relapsed because of her. I hurt her so bad. She left because of me. Every one leaves, FUCK!

i jump out of my chair and rush to the bathroom to throw up the eggs and coffee i and this morning.

i heard footsteps follow me into the bathroom

"you alright?..reid?"

"hm" i said hunched over the trash can, hating the voice i was hearing.

"i said are you alright?"

"m'fine" i stated while spitting the taste out of my mouth and then walking over to the sink and washing my hands and rinsing my mouth out.

"what ever you say to me in here is between us you know that right? what going on? why'd you get sick?"

"it was probably just some bad food this morning" i rush out.

"reid-"

i don't have anything to tell you." i said looking at him while drying my hands. i move past him and throw my paper towel away and walk out and back to my desk.

so much for a good day.