Two birds One stone

(Deku's pov)

I heard from the League that there is another group of Villains called the Shie Hassaikai. It was very easy to find there base and after I found it I decided to pay them a visit. As I knocked on the door a giant man with a bird mask punched me through the wall but I just caught his hand took his quirk then ripped his head off. After I walked in some guy with a bag on his head tried biting me so I grabbed his throat then used the quirk I just got from the other guy to suck out his energy then I ripped his head in half.  The next guy looked like a monk with a bird mask and another big guy with a bird mask. "Oh yeah, finally someone tough!" "Don't over excite yourself Rappa." Said bird monk. I just decided to get this over with so I punched bird monk so hard he completely fell apart. Then I just ripped Rappa's head off. After walking farther I saw a guy that was drinking alcohol and a guy in a black western outfit. "What is your quirk and what are you doing here." Cowboy bird said. My quirk is All for one, I can give and take people's quirks, and I am here because I want to kill everyone here. I then proceeded to rip both there head's off. I walked into an office like room and saw 3 people in here. One wore a white cloak and a plague mask, another was small and had a plague mask and the last one wore a jacket, had blue hair, gold eyes and a plague mask. They all seemed surprised that I was here. "Chronostasis, Mimic take care of him." I'm guessing the leader said. The small one jumped at me and a giant hand came out of his chest. But I just grabbed it and pulled a guy out of it and took his quirk then killed him. The second guy shot his hair through his hood but U ripped his hair out the decapitated him. So I am guessing your the leader Overhaul. "You are correct and they weren't lying when they said you are strong." Overhaul said. He then took his glove off, touched the ground and the floor started shooting giant spikes. I just teleported behind him, took his quirk, then made him explode. After all of them were dead I took all the drugs they have and s little girl they had who was unconscious took her quirk then left her in an orphanage. As I was walking the pro hero Sir Nighteye showed up. Ah Nighteye so nice to meet you. "Shut up you monster, you know someone will defeat you!" He shouted. Oh really then check my future. He did it and I saw his look of pure horror. So what do I do. "You k-kill me." He whispered to himself. I took his quirk then stabbed a giant piece of concrete in his chest cavity, killing him.