Chapter 2- Haley Whitmore-Berry-Fowler

In this chapter, we meet the very elegant, charming, and seductive women of the whitmore family to date. Her name is Haley, Haley Whitmore-Berry-Fowler is as well a kind and sweet girl Lyric Whitmore's youngest daughter. She has continued the family legacy to this very day. Again expanding the family estate with more family members to name. When she turned about 27 she met this group of very unusual people. She has met these kind of sims before but she wasn't sure how to make of them. Her mom had met this race of sims in the past and Haley decided to make friends with this minority of sims.

One family of this race of sims in particular called the Vatore Family. Haley had an ambition to become one of these minority group of sims called Vampires. Since the big war that practically killed this race off years ago. The Vampire sim families that have survived were the Nakamura family, Vatore Family and the Knightfall family. A these families found refuge in the worlds of Forgotten Hallow and Glimmerbrook in particular because they weren't facing horrible scrutiny. And were accepted there.

At 27 years old Haley fell in love with a man named Caleb Vatore one of the Elder Vampire family members in the world. And befriended him to earned his trust. After she befriend Caleb and his family. She had asked him about what is was like as a Vampire. Caleb in particular did not enjoy sucking the plasma of human sims to survive. He preferred the plant based way, known as the Plasma Fruit. she was interested in learning how to plant this unusual fruit. But one day added the plasma Fruit tree as an ingredient in her garden, and still lives to this very day at Whitmore Manor. This was the day where Haley met her new life as a Vampire.

Now, you can still see her today, as a 27 year old Vampire sim now trying to find a home. For her and her younger twins Tillie and Enzo, after the love of her life. Of the Magical sort passed on to greater significance. Alex Fowler was a great being who always kept a low profile when it came to his magic. He never maintained a very good knowledge of the magical realm or taught his children about their magical heritage. Once married to Haley, their three kids, Alexandra Fowler (named after her father), Tillie and Enzo. Haley never told them they were different but she knew in her heart and soul that they would continue the magical reign of the minority of the mystical and the undead.

But when her younger daughter Stormi became of age, and she grown to have magical powers instead of being a plasma fiend Vampire. She declared the daughter of Ashwin Albers as her one true heir to the Whitmore family legacy.