three: his wonder woman

Rose's Point of View

three: his wonder womandate: the day of summerslam '95

date: the day of summerslam '95

(let's just take a quick moment to appreciate our queen ^)

•&•&•&•&•&•

"Alright Kid, just remember. Go out there and do your best!" I encouraged my little Kliq brother, Sean Waltman, as he warmed up for his match since he was the opening act for the show.

"Thanks Rose." He gave me a quick hug, before Hunter walked him out of the dressing room and over towards the gorilla area.

I smiled, before continuing to apply my makeup for tonight's show.

The guys knew about the entire plan with Bret that was set for tonight, but they weren't exactly fond of it.

... And to be honest, neither was I.

Although he and I hit it off pretty well considering the circumstances of our relationship as peers, I did not want Bret or myself to cross the boundary.

We were only talking for work, that was it. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, even though I'll be involved with Bret's match, I'm still going to be in Scott's corner since I'm his valet or as you know, his manager.

Speaking of that, all my Kliq brothers have matches tonight, and I couldn't be more proud of them all, especially good ol Kevin Nash.

Not only was Kevin apart of SummerSlam, he was the main event.

Anyways, about the matches...

Currently, Sean is fighting a wrestler named Hakushi. Hakushi was one of the most interesting competitors I've seen. But, Sean is a damn good in the ring and I'm confident he'll do great.

Then, after a couple of segments and other matches, Hunter finally makes his pay-per-view debut against Bob Sparkplug Holly, which I'm also very confident he'll win.

Then, Shawn and Scott are fighting each other in a ladder match, and I couldn't be more nervous. Although I knew they both weren't that stupid to seriously hurt each other, it was just that unpredictability factor when it came to ladder matches.

Finally, it's Kevin against King Mable for the Main Event of SummerSlam. I was overjoyed with happiness for my friend, and who wouldn't be? Kevin worked so hard to be where he is and I couldn't be more proud of him.

"Jesus, why do women wear so much makeup?" I looked up, to see Kevin rolling his eyes at me with a smirk.

"Oh c'mon Kevy, don't be a dick." I pouted, putting my lipstick away. "If I'm going to have to save Bret, I need to make sure I don't look like a trash bag at least. Don't you agree?"