[31]

Soomin took a deep breath, her eyes infiltrated by the countless of muffled sounds coming from down the hallway

Soomin took a deep breath, her eyes infiltrated by the countless of muffled sounds coming from down the hallway. At first, she was of course filled with annoyance since she had very clearly announced to the guys that she would be napping, but the ruckus they were producing could equal to an entire arena full of football fans. And being the petty queen she was, she of course had to remind them to keep their mouths shut.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, SHUT UP OR I'M FUCKING RUNNING AWAY! I'M TRYING TO NAP HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" The girl yelled at the top of her lungs, hoping it would reach their ears.

But of course, it did not work, even after she tried a couple of more times.

That's when she began truly waking up, her conscience beginning to bug her. It came to her that she was in fact in a gang house and these sounds, what were very, way too similar to gunshots, could be produced by actual guns.

And as she began realizing that and sat at the edge of the bed to go check it out, the door was kicked open.

Soomin froze, eyes widening as she watched the unknown man in his mid 30ies walk in and immediately set his nasty eyes on her. He smirked, as she had very clearly been his target.

"There you are. Who could have missed your loud yelling, my lady."
"Who are you?" Soomin blurted out, trying to compose herself enough to figure out what to do.

"That isn't too much of your concern. Now, I'm going to ask nicely for you to come with me, unless... you know." The man smiled, almost politely as he innocently pointed at the gun in his waistband as well as showed off the knife in his hand.

Soomin bit down on her bottom lip and swallowed, wheels turning in her head for a possible way to get out of this.

Lightbulb.

"Alright... just don't hurt me, okay?" She put on her most weak and feeble act as she slowly got up, hands behind her back.

The man smirked, seeing how easy it was. What he did not know that as she got up, Soomin had grabbed the electronic clock that resided on the bedside table.

Well, he didn't know until she very quickly threw it right in his face, the force of it resulting in the cracking of his nose.

He jerked to the side, knife falling out of his hand and sliding to the other side of the room. Soomin took this moment of confusion and ran at him, grabbing his shirt and kneeling him right in the crotch.

The man cried out in pain, falling to the floor.

"I'm sorry that you won't have children!" The girl swiftly apologized before setting off in a sprint. She squealed at the sound of a gunshot behind her, hitting the frame of the door as she escaped.

Soomin ran down the hallway, already hearing that the action mainly took place in the living room. Before she could decide where to go to, she heard the angered yells behind her back as well as another gunshot going off, landing right beside her head.

She began running in a zig-zag motion until she reached the hallway cupboard. Without much of a though, she grabbed the pretty vase on top of it and turned around, throwing it blindly. Thankfully, she had sensed well enough and the object his the man straight in the face again, knocking him out cold.

Soomin panted, surprised by herself, but she soon realized that it was no time to be relieved. She was in a gang house that was currently being attacked, and she was not a great fighter at all, so what could she do to not get herself killed.

"Weapon... I need a weapon!" She muttered to herself, eyes landing on the open kitchen door.

That's what she opted for, running into it, expecting it to be empty since there were no noises. But only when she came here, she heard the quiet, breathy groans coming from the other side of it.

As she turned her head, she easily located Renjun who was currently pushed against the wall, almost in the air, two hands clasped around his neck. He was turning blue from the lack of air and his kicks and punches were weak. Soomin could not see the face of whoever was the one choking him.

But it immediately set off alarms in her head. That's why she began frantically looking around, eyes landing on the stove. On it was a pan, currently being heated for the meal the boy was about to prepare.

'Perfect.'

And in order to not be caught, Soomin began hurriedly tip-toeing in that direction. She had to be quick but soundless.

She grabbed the pan, wrapping her hands around it tightly as she began approaching the back of the man. Renjun was really choking now, beginning to have a coughing fit to clean his airways.

And as she was in arms length, Soomin took a deep breath, and wacked the guy in the side of the head as hard as she could.

The man stumbled to the side with a yell, letting go of Renjun who held himself up against the wall. But despite being out of breath, the boy did not hesitate and quickly began throwing skillful punches, soon beating the hurt man.

"Woah..." Renjun breathed out, panting as his hand went to the red line on his neck. He then looked over to Soomin. "Thanks."

"Damn, I feel like Rapunzel." The girl laughed out, pan dropping to her side.

"Are the pants not included in the Rapunzel set then?" Renjun asked as he scanned her with his eyebrows high on his forehead.

That's when Soomin looked down for the first time, gasping as she realized that she was just wearing a black, oversized t-shirt that only covered till her mid-thighs.

Renjun scoffed. "Well that's definitely helps. It will make a few heads turned."

"If I get raped here, my father will destroy you."
"Sure, sure." Renjun mocked her, then walked over to the counter and grabbed the biggest knife he could find. "Now go over there and hide in that closet." He pointed towards a random door.

"Its gonna be a blood bath."

Omg Soomin is pantless :oHer lowkey being nakey is a reoccurring thing now, isnt it

Her lowkey being nakey is a reoccurring thing now, isnt it.

Also, if anyone has albums from mwave and lives in europe, how long did it take them to arrive? My albums were shipped out the 6th of July but haven't arrived yet :(