Chapter 1 First Day

(Courtney POV)

I woke up to the sun shining in my window.I was about to go back to sleep when I noticed we have to leave I texted Bonnie.

To

Bonnie:Dude wake up we gotta go.

Two minutes later she texted back.

From

Bonnie:Im outside hurry up and imma drive the whole way down to California bc I owe u for the last road trip.

(I drove nonstop 18 hour drvie our last trip to Washington)

I didn't even bother to text back so I got some stuff and went out side she was standing by my truck and help me get my stuff from my house and into the truck.I said goodbye to my parents they let me go with Bonnie as long as I get a job and were safe.

We get in the truck and she starts to drive and we talk about everything were gonna do in California.I soon drifted off to sleep listening to Trouble by Never Shout Never.I woke up to Bonnie pulled over and crying.I looked at her and asked her whats wrong she didn't answer I let her calm down before I asked again.

Bonnie are u okay? What happened? I asked kinda worried

"I hit a bunny rabbit not paying attention.It looked so much like Rosey"She tried saying but I heard her.Now you might be wondering who is Rosey?Why did she pull over and cry?Well she pulled over to cry because she had a rabbit that was white and brown her name was Rosey and she recently passed away.I helped her through it and said once we move to California we will get another bunny and I also wanted a dog.

I asked Bonnie if she wanted me to drive and for her to take a rest she refused to let me drive so I just gave up and let her drive.It was silent besides NSN (Never Shout Never) playing on the radio.I just looked out the window and it was getting dark and we were almost there.

We finally got to our house and it was beautiful.3 bedrooms,3 bathrooms and a pool.The 2 bedrooms had walk in closets and their own bathroom.There was a guest bedroom.Now your probably wondering where is all this money coming from well me and bonnie always wanted to move to California ever since we were litttle so we saved up and we bought a house.

We picked our rooms and took our bags and put them in the guest bedroom we will worry about unpacking our stuff tomorrow.The whole house already had furniture.Me and Bonnie got really tired and just went to sleep.

______________________________

OKAY first chapter tell me how it is again im new at this so it might not be as good as others.Today is Wednesday January 7th 2015 and I hope u like it so far is I promise it will get better I hope and if u want the next chapter ill explain what Courtney and Bonnie look like and there story and O2L will be coming up soon don't forget to comment and vote and tell me how im doing I need suggestions and im really sorry that its so short!!!                     

                                      XoXo,

                                       Kayla