School Sucks.

Charlotte woke up in a cold sweat at about 5 am.  She had a nightmare. Sam was still asleep so she got up and went to the bathroom. She sat in there and cried. The nightmare was where Sam and Charlotte were on a beach, having the time of their lives until Charlotte swam out to sea and drowned.  Then she woke up. She cried for about half an hour until Sam knocked on the door. "Charlotte,  are you okay? I can hear you crying from your bedroom." She unlocked the door and Sam sat next her on the floor. " you can tell me." She stopped crying and told him.  "Just a nightmare." "Can you remember what it's about?" "No."

"Okay Well we better get ready for school. How's your arm in that sling?" "Fine."

*at school*

Everyone was crowding around Charlotte and she was starting to get very pissed off. She ignored everyone and kept walking to class. When she got there it was the same. Everyone was asking her if she was okay. She stopped in her tracks and shouted "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANYONE!" Everyone stopped and stared.  Then they moved away from her when she sat down. It was the same at lunch. She sat at a table and sat alone. Until....

Sam sat down next to Charlotte. Charlotte asked him "Shouldn't you be with your friends? I'm unpopular."  She sighed and looked away. "I'd rather be with my injured girlfriend more than my mates. Anyway they think your cool so you can join the popular clique if you wanted to. We can hang out with more people and you can make more friends.  But Don't think that I'm saying you Don't have any friends."

"Okay. We can go over there. Now perhaps?"

"Sure."

"You know, Sam, up until now, school sucked."