Caught

Gakushuu x Reader
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV Gakushuu
I was sitting on my chair and stuying maths while you (my girlfriend) were just vibing on my bed and texting with some friends I guess. "Hey Gakushuu... Have you ever thought about.. Like... Doing IT together...?", you suddenly asked out of nowhere. At first I was confused to be honest, but then I just turned to face you and answered with a straight face:"Yeah of course I did, but I thougt you weren't ready for such things. So... Why do you ask?" It kind of confused me that you asked that all of a sudden, but I don't have a problem with it. It's just a normal topic wich we should be able to talk about like adults do and not like some 12 year old. You started blushing very much and nervously stuttered:"Well I- I was just wondering if you... Wanna... Just.. You know... Do IT.." I rolled (with my chair of course xD) closer to my bed and you. "Of course. I DO want to have sex with you, but only if you're ready. I don't want to force you to such things and we're really young so... If you don't want it then we don't have to do it. We still are just teenagers and we could spend our time with other stuff so if you do-", you just interruped me, "I WANT IT!", you yelled at me what made me a bit confused for a moment but soon I got my confidence back. "Well. If you really want it that bad we can fuck right now.", I said honest and cold but now with a little perverted smirk on my face. You just blushed even more and slowly nodded wich made me stand up und push you down onto my bed.

I craweld on top of you and started kissing you softly at first. I mean... I don't wanna be too rough... Not already heh... Anyways.
I slowly licked along your bottom lip wich made you open your mouth and let my tounge explore it. I love how you taste as much as you love my taste. We've been just making out for a few minutes, until I decided to slowly explore your beautiful body with both of my hands. I stroke under your Shirt and continued kissing you, my hands rushed up to your bra and massaged your boobs. I fucking love your boobs. They're not too big and not too small. Just perfect. All the things I could do with you rushed into my mind and made me smirk even more. I started slowly kissing down your neck and opend your bra, wich I pulled down immediatly and threw it away as if it was just some dirty useless paper. Your shirt also went flying while I started licking your nipple and twisting the other one. I loved the soft moans wich escaped your moth... It's just music to my ears... You seemed to feel good, but I KNEW, I could make you feel even better. So I slipped down one of may hands and stroke over your perfect stomache, the other hand was still massageing one of your boobs while I kissed back up to your ear and placed a few hickeys at your perfectly clear neck. You were moaning like a mess for me when I started rubbing at your "hole" through your underwear. A deep chuckle left my throat while I kissed you upwards until I reached your ear. "God you're such a good girl aren't you~? So wet already just for me.. And I even didn't start yet~ Oh lord... The things that I'm gonna do to you today... And the dirty sounds you're gonna make for me... You're such dirty little girl aren't you? But you never show anyone because everyone thinks you're a cute innocent girl... I'm the only one you're ever gonna show this perverted side of you okay~?", I whispered in a deep tone while I rubbed harshly against the very wet spot at your underwear. You started whimpering and tried to get any hold at the sheets wich was impossible for you because you were feeling better than you ever felt. Better than anyone else could make you feel. I'm the only one. I'm the only guy for you. You're never gonna love anyone else and we both know that. Everyone knows it. Except my father of course. He doesn't know anything about our relationship and this should stay that way. "I'm the only one for you. I'm the only one who is able to make you feel that good. Because I'm the best. The best in everything~ You're mine. And you're gonna be mine forever. Is that clear?", I told you wich made you squirm under me. I bite your earlobe while you stuttered a very quiet,"Y-yes G-aku-shuu..", and continued moaning like a little slut. I chuckled again and kissed back down your whole torso until I got to the hem of your skirt. I thought about what I'm gonna do next and pushed your skirt and your underwear down. This 2 things also went flying and I kissed over your sweet pussy. I licked around your sweet spot and then started sucking at it what made you moan like there's no tomorrow. You clawed your hands into my hair and pulled on it very hard what made me kind of pissed off because it hurted a bit. I glared at you, but you didn't notice it because you were feeling too good for thinking straight. So I stopped what I was doing and took both of your Hands away from my hair and next to your head where you immediatly clawed them back into the sheets. "Gakushuu?", "Yes Baby~?", "Plesse continue..." you begged what turned me on even more. My dick started hurting in my pants, so I decided to take off my Shirt and Jeans first, what I (of course) did and threw them away to the rest of our clothes. I still felt my dick pulsing hard in my boxers but now he had a bit more space so I could handle it. I looked at you, what a beautiful, horny mess you were and started sucking at your sweet spot again. I licked over your opening one time and then pushed a finger inside you what made you moan very loud and blush deeper than any time before. You're so cute... I love you so much..

But when I started kissing your inner tigh I suddnly heard my door open. "Asano-Kun I heard some weird sounds coming from your room so I wanted to ask wha-" I heard my father's voice, but it stopped when he walked inside the room and saw me and you like... In the situation we were right now. He just made a, "Oh", when he released what was going on in here. I got up instandly and looked at him with wide eyes and kinda shocked. I tried to hide as much of your body as I could. "W-why are you home already?! Shouldn't you be working? Have you ever heard about something like knoking?! You shouldn't be here! Not at home and NOT in my room when I'm doing... such things!" I told (/yelled at) him, still with my eyes wide open like Bambi. He just started laughing and looked at my floor for a moment, he then looked up at me with a kinda amused look on his face. Wtf? "It's okay Gakushuu I got another meeting soon so I'm gonna leave you at home again. Just be careful that you won't mess up your whole room and clean up when you're done!", he said and winked at me while he threw a little packaging at me. I caught it (of course) and looked at him confused for a second before he left. You took the packeging out of my hands and looked at it for a moment, before you were breaking out in laugher. "What's so funny?", I asked you, but you were just laughing too much so you couldn't answer. I took the packeging back and looked at it. I didn't have to look long cuz I found out what's so funny very fast. "Tiny condoms for tiny cocks! Hahah!", you cept laughing like there's no tomorrow while I was just glaring at the door. I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS, FATHER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welllll... That's my very first english oneshot sooo.. I'm sorry if my english is VERY bad/you can't understand something/I made a lot of spelling mistakes. I'm trying my best and I hope you enjoyd :D
This was requested by mckennahendry I hope I didn't mess it up too bad and you like it ^^
And now I really should go to sleep bcs it's 2:38 am aaand I'm tired af xD Good night~
Have a nice day~! ;D

Yours Ryu-Chan~❤