chapter 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Start from the beginning

....what does 'shant' mean?..is he speaking to me?.. Should I ask him to repeat hisself?

While i was contenplating all of this Markous stepped in and saved me from embarrising myself. " Umm..I think were fine. I live a few blocks over. I got a car, I'll take her to the hospital. No worries my man."

"Please Iinsist You let me take you to the hospital, you shant regret it. I will completly cover Ms Galens medical needs of this day events. I feel as though it is my duty."

" Look she isnt your responsability she is mine. I will take her, thanks for the offer Mr....?"

" My name is 'Sir  Archibal McOwen"

"riiight...well thanks again but, i really need to get Galen to a Dr. Goodbye then" Markous had a very nervous sound in his voice. I was still hung up on that dudes name...His parents must of been very cruel people. Archibal!? ugh.  Markous was starting to breathe heavy from my weight and i felt as though i was able to walk. " wait, stop ,stop stop.." Makrous complied.  " Is something wrong?"

"Um yeah..." i wiggled out of his hands and when my feet touched the ground I knew i was going down. I assumed it was Markous who steadyed me. But naturally i was wrong. Archibal McOwen was infront of me,both hands around me which means he was too damn close for comfort. I reelled back into Markous and lost balance and finally landed on my but on the side walk. Nice. I wasnt dirty enough?

"Lenny, What the hell? be still so i can get you to a Dr." He called me lenny! was my first thought. my second was that he was getting very snappy. so of course i snapped bak

" Well I am so damn sorry, Ugh!" I stood up and felt dizzy, i saw both men go to reach for me, I quickly put my hand up in  a ' hault, dont come closer' position. " Just wait" i waited for them to stop spinning, which took a good forty-five seconds. since i was able to stand i figured i  was good enough, to were i didnt have to go to the hospital. " Just take  me home. No more fun, for tonight . Just sleep. I will be ok after a hot bath, and sleep."

" Galen dont be stupid, you have a huge gash on your foredhead and your cheek, let me carry you to my place and we can go to the hospital." The he mumbles " damned stuborn woman"

I admit it, i was hurting physically, and i just couldnt stop myself. " Well you know what? since i am so damn stupid and stuborn, I wont be your 'responsability' anymore." i felt a lil satisfied throwing his word back at him. still pissed I turned to that weird McOwen guy " Does your offer still stand?" There was no way I was going to ride with markous, he would just flash his 'oh so sexy grin' and get his way. He always does.

He smiled a charming smile, which probably should of creeped me out. But Markous had hurt my feelings and in all fairness I probably had a concussion.

"Why of course my' Lady It would be my honor." and no lie, He bowed. Which i thought WAS weird but, its not like i dont have my wierd moments.

" Your not leaving with HIM!!! You dont even-"

" Dont worry about it! I aint your responsibility anymore!" I grabbled Archibals hand mostly to steady myself and before i could let go he had grasped it and was leading me to his truck 'the same one i had smashed into, which looking at it had a huge dent in it.'

" Galen Sophia, you will not leave with him! I forbid it!" he huffed and stomped his foot which actually was the only time he had showed any femininity.

Did he just FORBID me?...I MUST of heard wrong. He knows of all people, that that will piss me off and i wouldnt of cared what it was that he forbid me to do. I would of done it.

" Fuck you." I immediately regretted saying that. Mostly because that pesky consciousus of mine. She is always bitching about something, or so it seems. It was to late to take the words back and me still being angry i didnt even look at his face to see the emotion he had or even the remorse of fighting with me.